Chapter 1

"Look, I wouldn't put it passed you if you and that dude DID have sex". Screamed Michael over the phone as he argues with Taylor. Taylor and Michael have been seeing each other for about a month now and already having serious problems.

But baby I'm sorry !" I don't want them Niggas, I want you !" Taylor screams back. Michael begins to pace back and forth, thinking hard on a decision. "So let's get this straight?" Said Michael. "You and all your friends go to the strip club for a birthday celebration and a football player's house for an after party?" "Yes" replied Taylor in an irritable voice. "Then all your friends fucked someone there while you sat by the pool and smoked?" "That's what I said ain't it?" Replies Taylor.

Taylor and Michael continue smoothing things over while smoking a blunt. "It's all good, come here" says Michael. He begins to kiss her on the lips while his hand lightly wonder down the inside of her thighs. She grabs his shirt and pulls him to the wall and begin to strip one another.

Buttons unfasten, bra unhooks, and pants unzip. Michael drops to his knees and begins to kiss lightly on Taylor's stomach with one of her legs tucked over his shoulder. Michael let's her leg down and proceeds to remove her white lace underwear when suddenly a piece of condom wrapper falls from her clothing.

Michael stares at the Golden condom wrapper on his carpet as Taylor's mouth drops. "B*tch! Are you serious right now?" Screams Michael as he stands up and sits on his bed. Taylor is speechless and frozen solid as if she's seen a ghost. "So you sit here and lie right to my face?" Michael grabs Taylor's clothes and walks over to his window. "Wait! What are you doing?" Yells Taylor as she grabs Michael's arm.

Michael lifts open his bedroom window and tosses all of Taylor's clothing on the floor outside in the rain. "Are you serious Mike?" Says Taylor. She begins to run downstairs to retrieve her things, but Michael locks the door behind her. "I'm sure you don't mind getting WET again" said Michael through the door. "Your taxi will be here in 40 mins so I suggest you find somewhere to keep dry."

Michael continues to head back to his room, ignoring the loud yelling outside from Taylor. "Why the hell is it so hard for a person to be loyal?" Laying in his bed, Michael begins to finish his blunt and get his things ready for work in a couple of hours. "GOD, I'm tired of all these pointless relationships. Can you just show me a sign and let me take it from there?" The lights turn off and the yelling from outside stops. The evening is silenced as Michael drifts away into a deep slumber.