5. We Meet Again √

CHAPTER 5

[ K'S POV ]

Ang bilis ng panahon.

It's been a month since I last saw B. Yun pa yung sa food court. I don't know but there is always this part of me that wants to see her. Siguro kasi, I want to know how she is. Cause syempre, I saw her cry her heart out. Gusto ko lang malaman how she is.

And now,

I FOUND MYSELF IN THE PARK AGAIN. I slowly started walking towards to that spot. The one under the tree adn where you have the perfect view of the lake.

AND I WAS SUPRISED.

There she was, sitting on the grass. She is holding a canvass and charcoal. "Oh, nagda-drawing pala sya.", good thing I was still far from her so she didn't hear me say it to myself. I slowly walked my way until I was near her.

I took a glimpse on the her canvass. And I was so surprised that I even took a look at her subject. It was exactly the same. Paulit-ulit ko pinabalik-balik yung tingin ko sa canvass nya at sa subject nya. She reall draws well. Ang ganda siguro if painting pa talaga ito.

"Hi, K", dahil sa boses nya dun ko narealize na natulala na pala ako sa drawing nya. And medyo nahiya ako that she caught me looking at it. Wala akong nasabi kundi, "Oh, Hi B!"

"Kanina ka pa dito?", medyo nahiya ako at na-awakwardan kaya feeling ko kailangan ko na ako yung magsalita. I slowly walked towards her side. "Hmmm. Medyo. May project kasi ako sa painting class ko eh. Draw something that mesmerizes you, kaya I went here.", habang tinitignan at pinapanuod yung pag-upo ko sa tabi nya. "Ikaw? Why are you here?", our eyes met when I finally say down and faced her. For a moment, sabi ko sa sarili ko umiwas ako tingin pero mas magiging obvious ako lalo.

I saw that look on her face na naghihintay ng sagot, puzzled. And I instantly snapped out of this awkward feeling. Pakalalaki ka naman!

"Ahh. I was hoping I would see you here.", finally I was able to answer her. "Why?", she looked so surprised. Naumpisahan ko na naman so I guess there's no need to lie or pretend anymore. "Why? Let's just say na starting from last time, I started thinking how you are or how you've been." I explained. Totoo naman. I always get curious since the last time I saw her. I'm always wondering if she's okay or not. "Ahh. Thank you for the concern." And diverted her attention back to her drawing.

And then, she SMILED. She SMILED GENUINELY that I can't help but to SMILE ALSO.

"So, how are you?", eto dahilan why I am here di ba? I should ask baka sakaling mawala na yung pakiramdam ng pag-aalala at curiosity ko about her. "Hmmmmm. I really don't know how to answer that. It's almost 2 months but still, I don't know. I could say I am okay. But there are times when you aren't. HAHA. magulo ba?, she answered without looking at me. Instead she was looking straight into the horizon, where the lake and the trees meet.

"No, not at all. May mga bagay na mahirap naman talaga ipaliwanag o sabihin." What I said is true. You don't feel nor think the same way always. At talagang may pagkakataon na mismong ikaw hindi mo mauna saan sarili mo. "So, care to share?" I asked hesitantly. Baka kasi ayaw nya pa pag-usapan but I wish she would. And I am sorry, it was for my selfish reasons again. I just want to know.