Prologue

"In the years after the Collapse, the world had no Guardians. It had only Iron Lords."
—Lord Saladin

     The Iron Lords were the protectors of Light as most Guardians were killing each other in their time. Their main focus was to keep the peace of the people, protect the innocent, and get rid of the "rulers" known as Warlords. This group of immortals began when Lord Radegast assembled a team. That team was comprised of Lord Saladin Forge, Lady Perun, and Lady Jolder. With the four of them creating peace around the broken world Radegast ask them to appoint a person who they trusted the most. The Ladies chose their Guardians, who would later be apart of the second wave of Iron Lords known the Iron Wolves, but for Saladin's case he only trusted Lord Radegast the most so he could not pick.

     As time moved on more Guardians joined their cause as either Iron Lords or Iron Wolves. A special case was Lord Felwinter of the Iron Lords, this Exo was a Warlord that controlled an entire mountain peak. Swayed by the Iron Lords' cause he joined them and allowed them to build their headquarters on this peak, which would be later be named Felwinter Peak. Once the Iron Temple was built the Iron Lords used it as their main hub and controlled all their missions there, one of them was of course the cause of their demise and it was known by it's dubbed name...Ironsbane...