Author's Note #1

Hello everyone before you read this story I just wanted to come here to clarify and state some things that will happen in the story. First being the species/race of the characters. Since only half of the original 9 Iron Lords' race or species were revealed I thought it would be a good idea to make the rest human due to Awokens not really being seen at the time and I believe Exos were rare as well. If I'm wrong please tell me in the comments.

     Second thing I would like to discuss is ships. Now as of right now I don't really want every Iron Lord to fall in love with each other, but I do want to have some secret romantics or somewhat feelings towards one another such as Bungie hinting towards Saladin and Jolder having feelings for each other. If anyone of you would like to see any ships or have a ship go a certain way please leave your idea in the comments. Honestly I want to make this story as great as it can be, plus a bit better. There's not many Iron Lord fanfics around so I want this to be one that a lot of people in the Destiny community will enjoy. Also if I decide to add anything "mature" to the story I'll be sure to let you all know ahead of time if I want the ship to follow through with it.

     The third and final thing I would like to advise is that I will be 100% open to ideas in which you may leave in the comment section. If I like your idea or not I will give you my feedback. Like I stated before I want this story to be one hellva story about the greatest Guardians that ever lived. Thank you all for reading this and now please enjoy the tales of the Lords of Iron!