Chapter one

Madison's POV
I was supposed to do a major surgery this afternoon, but my patient passed away earlier today. So I decided to go to NCIS to see if the team had a case. But there was no case so I decided to go home and surprise my husband. He had to work late. So I made a steak dinner. I have some exiting news to tell him.

Our baby girl Asheel is staying at her grandparents tonight. It was getting pretty late now and Russell was still not home so I decided to put a movie on
'Star wars the force awakens'. Just as the movie was ending I hear the door open. It was Russell .
"Hey baby, how was work" he seems nervous or like he's hiding something

" uh hey work was good"

"are you okay? "

"Yeah I'm good"

He walk over to me he grabs me by the waist and we start to make out, it gets heated pretty fast he has me on the kitchen counter, just as he starts to take my shirt off. I hear a familiar voice come in the door
"Hey I found my earring it fell on the floor in the ba....oh shit"

"Sarah ?"

" Russell what is she doing here?"

"I...i don't know"

"What the hell Russell, What's going on"

" sorry but I've been seeing her for about a year"

"Oh MY GOD. After all the things I've done for you"

"I know but you're always working on a body or on another case. I need someone to reach my needs"

"What the fuck and you had to choose MY BEST FRIEND So this is why you're "working"late and why we don't have great communication skills or why we don't sleep in the same bed anymore.And you how could you do this to Malikai. you're carrying his child?"

"It just happened and I'm so sorry but it's not his it's Russell's and I don't love malikai anymore I'm falling in love with Russell"

"Oh my god Sarah how could you ...both of you please leave"

My heart has been shattered into a million pieces. Not only did my husband cheat but he got the girl pregnant. That shit hurt like hell. And to know it was her that was having an affair with him makes everything worse. But they better know I won't forget this.

This is my first story I've published. So please comment and tell me how it is so far.