Chapter two

Madison's POV
I can't believe the two most important people in my life stabbed me in the back.

I started to ball my eyes out after Russell and HER left. I guess I cried my self to sleep on the kitchen floor. In the morning I called work and took Time off

Two weeks later
When I woke up I put myself back together got ready for work. I put on my best fake smile left for NCIS head quarters.I didn't want anyone to know what was going on in my personal life, especially my team.
My NCIS team is like my second family. I especially Didn't want my Boss to find out what Russell did to me. If he found out he would kill Russell.I didn't want that to happen so I had to act like nothing happened, but you could tell I was crying. So I had to do a full face of makeup in the car.
When I got to work I got a call it was Russell. He's been calling nonstop. I decided to answer it.
"Special agent Robinson"

"I'm so sorry hunny, please take me back"

"I don't want to hear it Russell!"

"Please come to lunch with me?"

"No I have to go"

After I hung up I realized My partner Michael heard everything.
"Trouble in paradise Robinson?"

"Everything is fine Michael"

"Doesn't seem like it"

"Well if you really want to know Russell cheated on me"

"What!!"

"Yeah and to top it off it happened to be  with my so called best friend"

"Well it's his loss" 
I smile at him and try to hide the blush I could feel coming.
"Do you want to talk over dinner tonight"

"Special agent Michael Donaldson are you asking me on a date? "

"Well I mean if it's not too early for you to date"

"No no no pick me up at seven"

"I'll pick you up at 7"

I know it seems to early to start dating, but I've known Michael for a long time. We have kind of have a flirty relationship. He always flirts with me and I kind of flirt back.
When I was finished up at work I quickly went home to shower. I touched up my makeup. I put on a little black dress. Then the door bell rang. I figured it was Michael so I went to answer it. But it was Janice and asheel. I totally forgot about them.
"Hey munchkin"

"Hi mommy"

"Why don't you go into the living room"

"Hey thank you for watching her"

"No problem she was an angel as always"

"Hey uh where is Russell"

"He's out"

"Ok"

"But we're going out tonight, May you Please please watch Ash again?"

"Alright, but only if you promise to take me to lunch tomorrow"

"Ok thank you but can you take her back to your place"

"Sure thing"

"Hey munchkin you're going to go back to Jan's ok I'll come and get you in the morning"

"Ok"
she says in a sad tone

"Goodnight I love you have fun"

I go back upstairs and finish getting ready. It's ten to seven and I hear a car pull up it must be Michael. He knocks on the door. I answer the door and there he is. Looking so handsome.
"Hi"

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you, you don't look so bad your self"

"Are you ready to go?"

" Yeah just let me grab my purse"

The date went well we talked most of the time. Then he takes me back home
" Do you want to to come in for some coffee?"

"sure that would be great"

Inside

"Would you like to watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure,you have a beautiful home"

"Thank you"

"So what really happened with you an..."

"Please don't. I really don't want to talk about it"

"Ok I'm sorry "

"What do you want to watch"

"Do you have Fate of the furious?"

We sat on the couch together drinking our coffee. I cuddled up to him a little.

Just a reminder that this is my very first story. So please give some feedback😅🙂