Part 2

Sorry it took so long to write this chapter. I'm going to started writing more and try to get better at this. Updates will more faster from now*
Smut**

Brandon's POV

As I moved closer to him I kissed him. Jacob started kissing me back and our tongue wrestle in each others mouths. After about a few minutes I lifted Jacob onto my desk and and started to take off his Top and he started to take off mine. Then Jacob got on to his knees and pulled down my pants and he stared at by big bulge. He started to such my cock through my underwear and my dick grew and got harder. He took my underwear off and started to deepthroat my 8" hard cock. I grabbed the back of Jacob's head and started going faster and faster until I shot my load in Jacob's mouth. It filled his whole mouth with cum. Jacob stood up and we started to make out. I could taste my own cum from is mouth. It was so hot!

Jacob's POV

Mr Rowland sat next to me and leaned towards me. I was totally surprised of what he started to do. He started to make out with me and I was enjoying it.
After a few minutes he lifted me and we made out on the table and he took of my top so I started to take his off. Then I got on my knees and pulled down his pants. I was shocked to see how big his dick was. I started to suck his dick through his underwear and it got bigger and harder. I took his underwear off and stared to take his dick it was so big I couldn't take it all. Mr Rowland grabbed by head and started to fuck my mouth. After about 10 minutes a Mr Rowland came in my mouth without warned. I felt it go down my throat. There was so much cum. I then stood up and made out with Mr Rowland let his taste his own cum.
It felt amazing!