15 |:| Unhelpful Miracles

Start from the beginning

"AHHHH, OKAY, I GOT A GLIMPSE OF HIM!!" Rindou screeched in panic.

"Sorry! Did I hurt you??"

"Gah...I'm fine" She rubbed her neck. "He's not very noticeable, to be honest"

"He uses that to his advantage during the game!" Momoi stated.

"Oh....smart, you don't really see those in basketball. Well, not like I'd know; I don't know anything about sports"

". . .And it doesn't seem like you're interested to learn more" Momoi pouted.

"With the position that I'm in, I'm sure that I have enough knowledge to last me" Rindou grunted,

"You're not going to go anywhere with that idea" The senior paused for a moment. "Say, what do you think of the second-stringers?"

"They have a lot of potential. It's disappointing that they're not treated as 'special' as the first stringers...specifically, those guys," Rindou explained while watching Aomine score a point.

"You mean the miracles? They're prodigies who need special coaching and treatment to enhance their talents."

"So they've already reached their potential."

"Well...yeah"

"Then it's their own responsibility to decide what they want to do with their power."

"Ha...." Momoi said in confusion of why the girl was being so critical and defensive.

Normally, people would be honored to work with the miracles, but Rindou doesn't seem to be impressed; which slightly bothered the senior.

"What difference would that make...?"

"An effective one" The junior plainly replied.

"Be specific!"

Rindou simply ignored her as she watched the game.  Genuinely, Rindou doesn't care about the outcome in the miracles if they were to learn to be responsible of their powers, like she just said. She only cared about the second string.

As she learned more information about the miracles, she knew that they weren't going to stay together for long. Especially when she saw what was going on with Akashi.

"They each possess their own unique ability and they'll eventually come to the conclusion that they're better alone" She muttered.

"....who?" Momoi asked,

Rindou had her attention focused on the miracles as Aomine jumped from the three-pointer line to do a dunk, which made her eyes widened in realization that he's the most similar to the second-stringers.

The rowdiness and the brute strength...it definitely reminded her of them.

"Are you ignoring me??" Momoi whined.