2

{stan's pov}

{stan's pov}

i biked home with (Y/N) holding onto me, from behind, with her head rested on my back. it was quiet.

possibly too quiet.

i sighed quietly, (Y/N) soon speaking up.

"hey bear, i got a question" she said softly. i loved the nickname she had given me when we were younger. i hummed in response, as if saying 'yeah'

"do you want to join me to a sleep over at richie's tommorow night?" she asked. i didn't even have to think about the answer.

"yeah, because i don't trust you alone with richie. i know he's your best friend and all, but you never know when he'll become a horny bastard and try to do something with you" i replied, chuckling quietly. (Y/N) giggled quietly.

"i love you, but sometimes you're too overprotective of me." she said. i soon felt her body go a bit limp, indicating she was asleep.

10 minutes later...

i pulled up to the driveway of our house.

"(N/N), wake up." i cooed to get her up. i felt her lift her head off of my back.

"what?" she asked, tiredly.

"we're home" i say. i see her nod out of the corner of my eye. she slowly got off, and so did i. i put my bike up on the side of the house and sprint to meet up with (Y/N) at the door. she opened up the door and walked inside, holding it open for me. she yawns as i close the door.

"wanna play on the NES?" (Y/N) asked right as the phone started to ring. (Y/N) looked at me confused, then went to answer it, it was weird, because we were home alone. (Y/N) picked up the phone, making the ringing stop.

"hello?" she asked softly. she sighed in relief.

"yeah. i'll see you tomorrow! oh! and stan is tagging along" she said before a quick 'bye' and putting he phone back.

"richie?" i asked, her nodding in a response.

"yeah. he asked if we were still going to come over tomorrow night" she said. i nodded again then started to get the NES set up for us to play.