"Christmas Special"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Avengers symbol came to view. Multiple slices were heard as it broke down into lego bricks. Deadpool jumped out and waved hi happily as other Avengers jumped out of know where and smirked or smiled waving hi to the Audience.

Snow had fallen everywhere. Avengers Academy was being decorated all around. Everyone helping and in a jolly spirit. Thor grabbed his hammer swinging it around as he built Snow Sculptures of multiple Avengers. Hulk laughed and built snow igloos with Groot. "This years snow ball fight is gonna be sweet!" Iron Man smiled as Wasp nodded and checked off some things. An alarm went off as a male yawned and stretched. He smirked grabbing his costume. He ran out and jumped into the snow. "Please hold your applause! Its Deadpool!!" (Y/n) smirked. He happily headed over with everyone. "Okay Avengers! Let's head out and get back early! The Stark Enterprises party isn't gonna be the best party of the year on its own without us!" Iron man said as he flew over to the parking lot. Multiple bricks and studs were everywhere. "Okay gang ready?" Captain America asked as everyone nodded. Everyone began to build fast and different things making a limo for everyone. "Nice, its roomy, has cup holders, mini fridge, and I like the Hot Tub, very nice touch (Y/n)!" Iron Man said as Deadpool smirked and kicked back. "Kinda my thing!" He relaxed as everyone got in and began to party. Stan Lee took his hair off and grabbed his hat and suit as he was the limo driver. He drove the Avengers to the party.

Meanwhile in Space. A giant armada was heading towards Earth. "This will be the End for Earth! I Thanos will destroy anyone who stands in my way!" He laughed and opened a pod containing his right hand that had all the infinity stones. Cameras flashed as a red carpet was rolled out. "We are here live at Stark Enterprises to see Iron Man and the Avengers and thank them for all their hard work protecting the city! "Here they are now!!" A fan yelled out as everyone looked and waved to them seeing the limo. Everyone smiled exiting the limo as people took photos and waved. "All the Avengers are here! And Deadpool as well..ahem. But this night will sure to be memorable!" Everyone cheered asking for autographs and selfies. (Y/n) smiled seeing this. "Sup! Deadpool! Want a selfie? Bobblehead? Or need help involving my line of work?" (Y/n) said offering a business card. "Um, thanks but I actually wanna see a real avenger." The fan said moving away and waving to everyone else. "I am an Avenger.." he shook this off and walked with the Avengers inside. The party seemed classy and nice. "Wait, your wearing a tie hulk?" (Y/n) looked over as he chugged a bowl of punch. "Yup, Tony said it's mandatory." He ate some more snacks. He looked around seeing people nicely dressed as he looked around and took a tray seeing he was in his costume. "Huh..didn't get the memo." He shrugged and ate some snacks. "Okay everyone! Let's enjoy this party and have fun!" Tony said. Everyone enjoyed the party as it went on for hours. "And now a special montage of heroic deeds and bad guys being defeated." Everyone looked over. (Y/n) grabbed some snacks and a drink happily watching. Hulk took down Loki as everyone cheered. IronMan fought Kang. Captain America fought Red Skull. It showed multiple heroes. "Oh come on where's my montage!" He asked. "And now the Deadpool!" It said he smiled excited and watched. Deadpool snuck around the campus as Ultron followed. They both laughter and spray painted the dorms. It clicked and showed him making a giant robot and parked it at a store and didn't pay for parking. It clicked more showing him take things, cause some destruction as well as race cars that weren't his with some bad guys. "Boo!!" "He's no hero!" "Worse Avenger ever!" The crowd yelled out. Iron Man saw this. "Whoa people let's calm down, he's had good moments. Am I right gang?" He looked over as they agreed. "Yeah he saved me from a building that almost fell on me!" Ms Marvel said. Deadpool rode on a bike and caught her as he landed perfectly. "Yeah a building that he attacked with Ultron!" Multiple Ultron bots fired and attacked as he ran through offices building weapons and fired. "Where's Hydra!" He yelled out. "That was an accident! He helped stop Fin Fang Foom the space Dragon!" Wasp said looking at the crowd. Deadpool shot at the Space Dragon but didn't shoot bullets but shot sleeping darts. "Oh yeah! Then how come he nearly destroyed the city with him!" The city ran in terror as (Y/n) saddled on the Space Dragon as it attacked. "I'm king of the world!!" He happily laughed. "I am Groot." Groot said as the Avengers nodded. Deadpool looked to the readers. 'To think, I'm in a Christmas Lego Special, and they don't see me as a good person. Wow. That's just great.' After breaking the Fourth Wall he looked back to everyone and stood up. "Okay! I'm up and ready to fight! I've tried! I'm not perfect! I'm not some billionaire with suits! Not a God! I'm not some sharpshooting arrow guy! And I can't fly! But I got these babies and they get the job done!" He pulled his blades out and his guns as someone threw a lego stud at him. People booed and yelled at him. He sighed putting them away and walked off. "Hang on!" Wasp flew over and resized to her normal state walking with him. "Come on. I'll walk you home." Wasp said. Everyone booed as camera took shots and cameras were live watching this.

The Next Day

(Y/n) stood up and sighed as he sat up. "Another day.." he stood up and yawned. He put his suit on and walked outside seeing half the place destroyed. "Okay..is this a prank?" He looked around. "Hello!! Anyone home!" He yelled out. He looked around and saw nothing but burnt marks, imprints and broken blocks. "Huh..better check the news." He pulled his phone out and checked the news. "Today the world is in panic. Last night Thanos arrived and has destroyed countless cities and has captured every hero and villain having them in pods for display as a trophy case. The world is in grave danger. Now how to survive and obey our new leader and ruler of Earth, here's what you need to know!" (Y/n) threw his phone away and sighed. He grabbed multiple weapons. He smirked and grabbed his phone seeing it was busted and sighed.
Thanos laughed seeing all the heroes and villains captured. "To think you would all stand a chance against me, it makes me laugh!" He then laughed in IronMans face happily. He sat on his throne and smirked. "The statue they are building of me will do nicely to replace the one you have here in New York City! Paris France! And every other part of this world!" Thanos laughed. He grinned and relaxed. Everyone sighed unable to do anything. People on the streets looked down in fear as a motorcycle was heard. Deadpool drove it happily catching speed as he saw a construction site and went multiple boards increasing the speed. "I'm on my way guys!" He grabbed pieces and began to build as he attached wings to the bike and a rocket boost as he flew off a ramp and headed to Thanos seeing him on his throne. "Wait what was that term dad used all the time? Hang on don't tell me." He said and smirked as he jumped off and back flipped having his bike collide with Thanos seeing him fall off his throne. "Maximum Effort!!" He yelled out and stuck the landing. "Alright!" Everyone clapped seeing him. Cameras were live and watched this. "You dare challenge Thanos?" He stood up and fixed his helmet. "Oh I dare!" He shot multiple rounds at him as he simply walked to him and tried to grab him. (Y/n) smirked and grabbed his blades and swung them as Thanos fell back. He looked over seeing his hand was gone. It was crawling away as Deadpool grabbed it and placed his sticker on it. "Mine!" He grabbed the Gauntlet and wore it like a glove. "Now, I'm in control!" He made a beam and looked at Thanos. "Go ahead, try it!" He dared him. He fired the Beam at all the cages as they charged up and released everyone as they landed in front of Thanos ready to fight. "It's over, give up or get embarrassed in front of the whole world!" (Y/n) said. Thanos grumbled and raised his hands in defeat. Thanos was placed under shield and avenger sir valance as he was locked up. All the villains were let off with a warning as they left. Heroes and everyone helped to rebuild the word one brick by a time. (Y/n) smiled walking with everyone back home. "So what are you gonna do with that?" Captain America asked seeing Deadpool with the Gauntlet still on. He shrugged. "But I do know this!" He pulled wasp over and happily kissed her letting her go as she blushed. "That's how you End a Lego special!" He smirked using the Infinity Gauntlet to pull down a red screen saying Merry Christmas made of Legos bricks.

The End!!

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this story and please leave a like and comment down below! And I'll see ya in the next one! Bye!
Also!!! I DO NOT own Marvel or any of the characters that produced or created by the franchise! I DO NOT own Legos or any of the specials they have done or made together! I DO NOT own the reader as the reader belongs to themselves! I DO NOT own any of the media that is apart of this story! And I will be doing specials on holidays like these dealing with multiverses and different worlds! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see ya in the next one!