Chapter 2 - Alright Potter, Let's get this over with

"You put me with who?!" Blaise Pansy and I all yelled in unison along with Weasley.

Percy completely ignored us but we were given a few sideward glances from other students. We stood there until the list ended, after I made my way over to Percy. "Oi! Weasel! There's no way I'm playing this stupid game with Potter and his posse!" I spat at him.

"I'm sorry Mr Malfoy that's the way the list was divided up. We aren't changing it." He replied barely looking me in the eye.

"Just wait until my Father hears about this Weasel! He'll have you expelled!" I growled through gritted teeth. Of course there was absolutely no way I would be telling my Father that I had participated in a game of Truth or Dare with Gryffindoor, but Percy didn't know that.

I made my way, with purpose, over to the door to the room, ready to leave before realising, with horror, the door had disappeared. Of course The Room of Requirements. Percy sodding Weasley hadn't wanted anyone to leave. I trudged my way over to my assigned group (who were all standing and glaring at each other may I add) and took my place in between Pansy and Blaise, that put me opposite Potter. We all sat down, mimicking what the rest of the room seemed to be doing.

Harry's P.O.V
There was a few moments of silence as we all sat down, Draco- sorry Malfoy was sat opposite me, so avoiding eye contact with him like I normally did was beyond difficult.

"So? Are we going to get this bloody awful game over with or not?!" Malfoy broke the silence with one of his usual unnecessarily obnoxious comments.

Ron, who had previously been staring at Hermione (Who'd been grouped with Crab, Goyle, Seamus, Fred and George) had snapped his attention back to our, rather spaced out may I add, circle. "Alright Malfoy. Since you're so eager why don't you start?" Ron sneered back.

"Alright then." Malfoy glared at him. "Weasley. Truth or Dare?"

Ron, for some reason, was not expecting this and took a moment to recover himself. "Wha- um... Truth..." He answered with a sense of unsureness.

"Alright. Since you've been making eyes at her the entire time, I'll bet you have a thing for the mud-blood. Tell me if I'm wrong?" Malfoy said this with a smirk, no doubt knowing how much it would annoy Ron.

"You can shut your mouth Malfoy!" Ron spat pointing a threatening finger at him.

"Now now Weasley," Pansy chipped in. "It's all in the spirit of the game"

"Just answer him Ron" I added, trying to move things along. Ron took a look at me before turning back to Malfoy and Pansy.

"She's my friend alright? I was only looking over there to make sure your little goons" This was directed at Crab and Goyle. "aren't trying to recruit her into their little Malfoy worship cult." Ron finally answered. Although his choice of words got him a strange look from the entire group, including me.

"What? I don't know what they could be doing! The point is, I was making sure she was okay." Ron's tone was rather defensive

Malfoy sneered. "If you say so Weasley."

Ron snarled and looked ready to gouge Malfoy's eyes out. In an attempt to calm Ron down I pointed out that it was his turn to ask someone either a truth or a dare. Luckily for Malfoy it worked.

"Alright then. Pansy. Truth or Dare?" Ron asked.

"Dare please!" Pansy chirped. She was far too happy about this.

"Alright. I dare you, to kiss Harry."

Draco's P.O.V

Weasley sent me a sickly smirk clearly trying to make me jealous. And annoyingly enough he had managed to pick the exact right way to do so. Although it wouldn't be Pansy who would be making me jealous, but of course Harry. Pansy sent me an apologetic glance before leaning on her hands and knee's to reach the very shocked brunette, and daintily touching her lips to his.