old friends. And a new one?

Vid is Adam Rippon ^^^^^

Jeffersons POV:

"Aww man, it's been forever, like really where have you been all this time!" James exclaims.

" You know exactly where he's been dingus, at the JGP finals in France!" Aaron says, rolling his eyes.

" AARON! you promised not to bring it up!" Madison whines.
" He lost, that's it! no point in hiding it!" Aaron shoots back. I take a sweet, deep breath of coffee shop air. " Its fine guys I really don't care."

Thats a total lie.

One I tell through gritted teeth and a fake smile. I don't want to worry James, who knows I'm practically always in an unstable mindset.

"Well then... WE GOT YOU HOT COCOA!" James practically screams.
I laugh to myself and sit down at the table. They haven't changed a bit.

We spent 1 of my 5 hours of ice time talking about our new lives and joking about our old one before James and Aaron finally left, full of cocoa and fries, stolen from me, might I add.
I sit down on a bench and lace up my skates.

Every superhero has a trademark, whether its it's Superman's 'S' and red cale. The Flash's lightning,or Batman's bat symbol.
To me, my skates are like my trademark. They're solid black with gorgeous golden blades and a single magenta stripe lined with glitter on both sides of each skate. Wearing them makes me feel invincible. Of course they clearly didn't do me much good just a few weeks ago.

I reach for my blue club jacket but hesitate before zipping it up. I still don't feel worthy enough to wear it again.

I slowly step onto the ice and glide away from the door.
I haven't been on the ice for a solid 2 weeks and it feels weirdly calming to be back on. I start lazily skating around doing the occasional cross cut here and there, closing my eyes and taking in the cold air against my face.

I go into a rather sloppy spread eagle that is disrupted by a sudden, SMACK! I just hit someone. shit.

I get up and look down to see a thin man in a green hoddie, his choppy brown hair tied back into a messy bun.
" I'm so sorry, " I say and extend my hand to help the man up.
" I didn't think anyone else was weird enough to be skating at this hour." I look back at the small man to see him staring at my feet.
I wait for him to respond but he just stares. after a few seconds, he looks up at me and stutters my name.

"T-Thomas?"

My eyes widen as I realize who this "stranger" is

"Alexander?!"

Alex POV

I skate around sluggishly, lost in thought on a new chapter of my already 13-page essay. I have a real problem with going overboard on these things.

Just as I start to pull up my mental notepad to record this rapid fire of information forming in my brain I hit something, something big.

I rub my eyes and my vision clears. In front of me is a pair of stunning black skates with magenta stripes. I take a second to process this situation.

Wait. holy shit.
I would know those skates anywhere. They're practically infamous at this point.

Thomas says something and reaches out his hand. I take it and stand myself up but I can't seem to take my eyes off of the skates. I feel him staring at me and I'm almost afraid to look at him. I finally break the silence and look at this "Stranger"

" T-Thomas?" I stutter.

A.N

I'm soz this is kinda short I'll try to make the next chapter longer hope you liked it tho