we were going to my house as soon as iyla was ready , but she was looking so good.

after taking in her outfit , i grabbed her and we started to make out. god i can't get enough of this girl...

________________________________________________________________________________

Abel POV:

"Stupid dick" i said as i moved the phone away from my ear, melo had just hung up on me.

CIARA: what happened?

ABEL: his ugly dumb ass hung up on me.

CIARA: why do you even pursue him still, you don't even like him?

ABEL: OMG!! SHUT THE FUCK UP THATS ALL YOU EVER SAY.

i said throwing my hand up as if i was going to hit her making her flinch a little. she stared at  me for a minute before sitting back some in the passenger seat of my car, that was parked across the street from Laiyla's house.

CIARA: you know i never really realized how ugly you are until this.... you must me so lonely huh? i mean you don't even have any real friends because your whole life at the moment is all about ruining melo and iyla's life so you clearly don't have a real life your so pathetic.

She said in the calmest voice ever. which is the real reason why what she said hurt so much.i mean i knew her life wasn't as bad as mine, but she had agreed to help me so clearly she was some what crazy too right ?

i quickly put my head down looking at my lap while while my hands rested on the   wheel.

ABEL: look , melo hung up on me probably to finish  a 2k game or something, so just shut up and do what i brought you here to do.

CIARA: okay. well smart ass whose car is in her drive way.?

she said with an attitude.

ABEL: omg ! it's probably hers, she's always out doing something, her hoe as is most likely at his house right now with him.

i said causing ciara's head to snap in my direction.

CIARA: don't call her a hoe!

ABEL: OMG GET OFF HER DICK DAMN SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY!

CIARA: if anyone should be getting off dick it's you . YOUR A FUCKING LESBO ALL ON A NIGGAS DICK THAT YOU DONT EVEN ACTUALLY LIKE. AND IF WE ARE BEING HONEST YOUR NO WERE NEAR AS PRETTY AS SHE IS I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN LIKED YOU, AFTER THIS PLAN IS EVER DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.! 

she said getting out my car and slamming my door as she walked across the street to iyla's house.

a tear slipped out of my eye.i looked down at my arm pulling up my sleeve instantly met with scares, i started to cry more. i wasn't sure why her words had hurt me so much. i whipped my tears away putting the car in drive pulling off. FUCK HER. she could walk home. i was gonna get melo at the end and i knew it.