Our very first kiss -(and far away from the last)

Harry pushed me backwards until I hit the wall, he leaned over me and pressed his lips against mine.

I was pretty short in comparison to Harry.. I stood on my tippy toes so I could reach up to Harrys lips.
He was very gentle while kissing and we were kissing very slowly but passionate.

When the kiss ended they both looked at eachother, no one said anything until Harry said "Voulez-vous toujours partir?"

Eggsy didnt understand a word, but he loved it, it was so mysterious and sexy..
"Wh-what does that mean?" He asked

"I was wondering if you still want to leave mon chéri?"

"Ah, ehm.. no- or well, if you want me to leave I guess I have to"

Harry smiled as he said "No no Eggsy.. you can stay if you want to.  Maybe you can help me clean these things up? Et puis on peut aller dans ma chambre et parler un peu?"

"Eh, yeah sure I can help you clean this up.. but ehm I dont speak frence..so yeah.." Eggsy answered while he stared at Harry who smiled, and that made Eggsy feel even more hot and he could feel that he started to blush.
"Can you atleast tell me what the thing you call me all the time means, 'men chári" or whatever it is you call me" Eggsy said

Harry chuckled and quietly said "Well, first of all, it is 'mon chéri', and that Eggsy, means 'my dear' or 'honey'. So there you have it mon coeur"

"Harry! Can you stop calling me things that I dont understand" Eggsy said with a smile on his lips, even though he really liked it when Harry was speaking french...

"I'm sorry dear, it just comes when I like someone and wants to tease them" Harry said

They looked at eachother, said nothing more and started to clean up some things in the kitchen.

Every time they looked at eachother both of them turned away quick while smiling.
When they were done and everything was clean they sat down at the chairs by the diningtable.

Eggsy said "Maybe I should call my mom, yah know.. so she knows I'm okay"

"Yes you should probably do that, mon coeur" Harry answered with a grin on his handsome face..

Eggsy walked away and into the room he had slept in the last night.
He took up his phone and called his mom.

"Hello Eggsy, where are you, are you okay?" His mom said very quick

"Yes mom, I'm great, I'm at a friends house and I'll stay here for a while...I think it'll be the best, you know, all the things going on with Dean and stuff"

"Yeah I understand darling, glad to hear you're doing good. Love you, bye darling!" His mom said

Eggsy put the phone away and went out from "his" room.
It's weird, how it felt like he had been in this house with Harry for a week.. when he actually came here yesterday, and without even knowing!

He went to the kitchen where he thought Harry would be, but he were not.
He walked out from the kitchen and started to search for Harrys room, he had not seen his room yet so that would be fun...although he did not expect what would be inside it!