What happens at breakfast, stays at breakfast?

Harry looked at Eggsy while he walked in to the kitchen.

"Take a seat" Harry said

Eggsy sat down at a chair opposite Harry.

"Slept well tonight?" Harry asked

"Uhm, yeah I think so..." he answered

"How do you feel today Eggsy? Do you want me to drive you home after breakfast?" Harry asked

Eggsy had dreamed away into Harrys eyes, he forgot that they were talking..

Harry saw that Eggsy gazed at him.. "Eggsy?" Harry said gently.

Eggsy came to mind and blushed. "Uh sorry.. I was eh, just thinking about some..other stuff" he quickly said.

Harry looked at him and raised an eyebrow.. he could see that the boy blushed and that made him even more cute, ah he wanted to pull him closer, kiss him -'Oh stop it Harry, dont think thoose things about the boy!"' He whispered to himself.

"Huh? Sorry I couldnt hear yah" Eggsy said

"No no it was nothing, I was just talking to myself.." Harry quickly said

Both of them forgot what they were talking about before all the daydreaming and gazing.

No one said anything, but both of them was thinking about something to say.

..."Uhm yah got a nice house Harry... you dont live with someone?" Eggsy asked

"Oh well thank you Eggsy! And no, I dont live with anyone.. I'm single and ready to mingle.." Harry answered with a smile on his lips.

Eggsy was about to say something as he gazed into Harrys eyes once again...could he please stop doing that?!

He saw that Harry started to smile, Eggsy quickly looked down.

"Oh uhm yeah okay, well so am I..you know.. I got no partner either" Eggsy said while blushing

Eggsy was thinking about how nervous he acts- 'I wonder if Harry notices how much I'm blushing..how much I dream away and.. well how nervous I am..'
Eggsy just couldnt think clear, Harry was all he could think of, and... of course he liked it, but he knew that Harry didnt feel the same, it was like 30 years difference between them two.

He saw that Harry smiled at him, 'I want to kiss him so bad.. how can he look so good when he is so much older than me?'

Without thinking about it he suddenly burst out "You look so good bruv" Holy f*ck, WHAT did he just say, he just couldnt control himself!

Harry looked really surprised, at first he didnt know what to say, how to react. But he thought about it as a situation to tease Eggsy a bit..

"Well thank you mon chéri!" Harry said as he winked

"Uh eh.. I didnt mean to..or.. yeah I'm sorry.. I-I couldnt help it, it just bursted out and- Eggsy paused himself.. -"Wait what? What does that mean?" Eggsy said while looking really confused.

Harry chuckled and said "I'm sorry Eggsy.. but you look really cute when you're confused and blushing..."

Eggsy could not believe what he just heard.. did Harry just call him cute? Eggsy was really confused now.. and what had Harry said to him? "Mon chéri", it sounded french but he did not know what it meant.

Eggsy stood up from the chair and said "Uhm, thanks bruv ehm.. I think I maybe should kinda eh go now I think.."

"Eggsy.. calm down. I can see from your acting how you feel.. there's no reason to try to hide it. And yes I called you cute..just wait a second and calm down"

Eggsy just couldnt believe what he just heard..was the man joking or did he really mean it?
He stared at Harry while he came closer, he did not know what to do, he just stood there, quiet..

Harry came closer, walking towards Eggsy. He smiled.. what was he about to do? Kick Eggsy out?