Cuddle Time!

(j-joey,s-seto)
J:"Setoooooooo, pleaseeee can you take the day off!"
S:"No.Puppy I have work to do, I cant take a day off,"
J:"But,But you worked all weekend! You can afford it!"
S:I said N-" I was cut off by my mutt laying on top of me and kissing my bottem lip
J:"Cmon set, just stay homeeee!
S:"Fine,Ill stay,But you have to stay here" I said as I rolled him off me and put him on his side.I put my hand lightly on his waist and pulled him tword me so his back was pressed up against my chest,But now of course,His jungle of hair is in my face.
J:Man,Finally I got him to stay! hes such a workaholic, "Hey seto,i think my hairs in your face huh?"
S:"Yes"I said after spitting some of his hair away from my mouth, "Yes it is,"
J:I pulled my hair into some sort of bun on the top of my head which seemed to fix the problem,I layed there listening to that guys heartbeat slow down,I turned to kiss 'em,But that jerk was already asleep.I kissed him anyway waking him up which made him grumpy hehheh,I love him anyway.....

jerk.

S:Damn,I was FINALLY about to sleep in for the first time in years,but that pup had to wake me up agian, oh well, I yanked his little bun on hair on top of his head which seemed to be punishing enough,...maybe.I mean I have all day..

Hey!Ok so I know I havent been on in FOREVER but i hope you all enjoy this,I hope to update more often agian!