Movie Night!

It was sundown at the Kaiba manor and what better then a movie before bed!As Joey and Kaiba were suggesting movies,Kaiba said "Oo!A horror movie!Yeah,Saw,Friday the 13th,The Mist?"
Joey,not wanting to turn down his love or look bad,he said "Yeah,Sounds great!","Good!Im thinking one of the Saws!"Seto said,"Yyeah,wwhy n-not!!"
said Joey,Kaiba said *raising his eyebrow*"You seem a little scared pup,"*smirks*,Joey pouted back, "No Im not!....Well,MABEY A LITTLE!"
"Okay,Okay,"Kaiba calmly said back carrying Joey to the couch,turning on the TV putting on Saw V,cuddling Joey.
Throughout the movie,Kaiba had to hug Joey tighter everytime he cringed of flinched or else he yelled out "KAIBA HOLD MEEEE!!", And so, Kaiba carrying the scarred Joey up the stairs,layed him down on the bed and cuddled him,"Puppy,you were pretty pathetic back there,It was adorable though,",Joey smiles at Setos comment and kissed him softly,Seto kissed back more deeply rubbing his sides so Joey opened his mouth to moan so Kaiba could begin exploring his mouth getting every taste there was,Joey squaked out "Kkaiba,do you think you could use your mouth somewhere else?","As you wish"Kaiba said smirking sliding down joeys pants.

Hope you enjoyed!!Leave any suggestions in the comments for this story or an idea for a new one! Thanks!!!!<3