Rough Night

WARNING! PREPARE YOUR HOLY  FUCKING WATER! and If  your not really comfortable with smut skip this chapter and die now! Haha, I'm kidding bro^^

Yoongi walk to his room with jimin on his arm. Yoongi open his white door and walk to his bedroom to put jimin into the mattress and whisper to jimin's right ear.

"It's gonna be fun jiminie~"

Jimin just little moan, of how yoongi's voice it's so deep and husky.

"Y-yoongi do what you want, I want you and I really really need you~"
Jimin mumble escape on his beautiful mouth.

"Call me daddy tonight baby boy and I want you to fucking strip on me and spread your fucking legs, so that i can saw your fucking tight hole baby."

Yoongi replied to jimin with his eyes is full of lust.

Jimin just nodded and strip his clothes in front of yoongi.

When yoongi saw jimin stripping his clothes infront of him, he also strip his clothes too.

"D-daddy~ I'm done."

Jimin said with seductive voice and spread his legs to make yoongi saw how his hole are so tight and pink.

"Shit! Baby lemme kiss you first or lemme suck your neck before your hole baby."

Yoongi kiss jimin wet lips, they sucking their lips together, but yoongi suck jimin's lower lips befor jimin and for more access, he put his pale hands on jimin's ass and squeeze it.

Jimin let out the moan on his plump lips so that his mouth gonna widely open that yoongi's tongue gonna explore on jimin's inside mouth.

Yoongi felt that they can't breath for little longer kissing, yoongi pulled away and goes to jimin's neck and suck it so hard.

"D-daddy! Ugh!"

"You like it baby?"

"Yes, I like it!"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes daddy~"

"Beg for it"

Jimin need yoongi on his inside so much, and he hated how yoongi play his one finger on his hole.

"Daddy please, fuck me so hard so that i can't walk tomorrow."
Jimin mumble with desperate tone.

Yoongi just smirk and go to jimin harden nipples and suck it's so hard.

The younger just moan on yoongi's name.

"You're so needy baby boy, but I like it!"

Yoongi goes to jimin's thigh and kisses it one by one. And when he go to jimin's pink hole, he lick it slowly to tease the younger.

"D-daddy please don't tease me, suck it so hard right now please daddy!"

Jimin begged to yoongi, so that the older didn't make a tease to the younger.

"How needy huh.."
Yoongi spoke while chuckle escape on his thin lips.

He sucks and twirls his tongue on jimin's hole.

"Aahh-ahh, daddy! Ugh!"

Jimin moan so loud, so that other people can heard jimin moan, but he didn't care, he love how yoongi suck his hole to lubricate his tight hole for the fucking scene.

Yoongi pulls out his tongue and look into jimin's eyes with full of lust.

"I'm gonna fuck you now jimin."

"Fuck me then daddy."

With no more talks yoongi shoved his 8 inches dick on jimin's tight hole.
He stop when he fully inside on jimin's hole.

"It's hurt baby?"
Yoongi spoke with concern tone.

"No daddy, but can you move n-now?"
Jimin replied with tears rolling down on his cheek.

"Of course baby"

Yoongi trusted his hip slowly, but in the next he trusted his lenght harder so that the younger can feel that his hole is gonna ripped slowly.

"AAHHH! OMG D-DADDY RIGHT THERE HIT ME THERE AGAIN DADDY!"

Yoongi smirk he found jimin's sweet spot and he trusted his cock harder and faster than before, he flips jimin so that jimin gonna face the pillow and yoongi shove it again his dick on jimin's hole.

"Do like i-it baby?"
Yoongi moan.

"Yes da-daddy I li-like it~ ohh daddy ~your so huge~"

Jimin felt like heaven, it's so good and nice.

Yoongi trusted his hip so fast that both of them can feel how sex it is.
(Yoongi didn't having a sex when they both hoseok is in relationship^^)

"Da-daddy I-i'm cu-cumming!"

Jimin feels his stomach twitching.

"Me too baby!"

Yoongi trusted his hips so hard, rough and make it fast so that they both came.

For more trust yoongi came on jimin inside and jimin came with untouched on his stomach and yoongi's chest.

"That was great yoongi bear i like it!"
Jimin said with little husky voice.

"I know baby you would like that."
Yoongi replied with breathing so heavenly.

Jimin kiss yoongi's lips one more time, with full of love.

"I love you Min Yoongi"

"I love you more soon to be Min Jimin"

Hellooo guys! Miss you! Haha
So do you prepare your holy fucking water?! Haha
Amen with your tongue yoongi see the photo above☝😏
Bye hoes👋
Thanks for reading!