Friends to the moon and back.

hey guys so this is chapter 2 and i personally think it's a crappy chapter but anyway I promised you a chapter today and i'm a girl of my word. For this chapter listen to me myself and i by G_easy and Bebe Rexha I love this song and I thought it would be perfect for the chapter and it's also somewhere in the chapter .Anywho hope you enjoy please don't forget to comment I would like to hear your opinions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 THE ALPHABET BEGINS WITH ABC ,NUMBERS BEGIN WITH 123 ,MUSIC BEGINS WITH DO_RE_MI,AND FRIENDSHIP BEGINS WITH YOU AND ME.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bob my head back and forth to the song me myself and I as i head to the cafeteria for lunch .Ahhh lunch best lesson of the day where all i learn is eat and all the homework I get is eat.Wouldn't it be awesome if all the lessons were like that.Personaly I don't eat much but I would be an idiot if I would ever pass my time with my food for learning.

I spin around and a few heads turn to look at me but I ignore them.I snap my fingers to the beats and just when I'm about to spin around someone jumps on my back causing me to fall.''What is wrong with you?Are you crazy or do you have a dick for a brain ? ''I shout and get a few disapproving stares ''Oh don't pretend your all that innocent get a life and mind you own business.''I shout forgetting about the bozo that jumped on my back.

Don't you hate it when you do something that is not unusual in the 21st century but people act like you just killed the president or something .I mean this is high school you would be s****** me if you told me that no high school student has never said a curse word in their life.

I quickly get up and give this stupid bozo Melanie a glare ,''sup'' She says and waves as if nothing has happened this past few minutes ''Are you that desperate to get laid that you had to jump me?''I raise a brow at her and she blushes. I swear she is the most innocent person I know.

This is the first time I have talked to her since she dropped me on the ground and since I found out that she was actually going to throw me into the pool.This girl has more guts than I thought she had and I respect her for that.My baby is growing up*sob* *sob*

I get up and scowl at her to make her think I am mad even though I really am not.I'd say I was doing it for my own amusement but I was just practising my acting.I start walking towards the music room but she grabs my hand and pouts but  only ends up looking like a constipated monkey''I thought you were talking to me a minute ago.''She whined and I smiled at how desperate she is to try and get my attention.

''No I was not talking to you I was talking to my imaginary friend called  Chelsea.''I state with a blank expression.

''But .......oh my God wait a minute your messing with me aren't you.''She says with a hope full smile and I can't help but ruffle her hair.She tries to ruffle mine too but my 5 foot 8 height is too tall for her 5 foot 5 build

''No silly I wasn't I was bullying you.When you say messing with you, you make me sound like a wimp.''I state thoughtfully and she rolls her eyes.

''Whatever make no difference to me anywho lets head to the cafeteria I am starving.''She grabs onto my hand and starts pulling

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''So when are you pooing again?'' Luke asks while stuffing his face with pizza .We are all currently chilling at Pazzi per la pizza this amazing pizza shop that me and my friends go to everyday after school to chill and relax.