-4-

* Highly recommended to play this song  when I give you the cue *

Song : Girls by The 1975

Hello LoveDoves 👑
Thank you so much for reading my book and the votes ❤️
And oh wow! 500+ readers! That's alot guys! Thank you 😄

So here's the update ❤️
This chapter is dedicated to sha_shafinaz ❤️ ofisolis ❤️ Arnee03 ❤️ Evergreen_Black ❤️ SexyChimChim ❤️ shiningelsa13 ❤️ bella_hale47 ❤️ Icysnowybunny ❤️ zaybaaar1 ❤️ priyanka1217 ❤️ LAkinohana98 ❤️ NathaliaDsouza ❤️ MissDreamerLebanon ❤️ erramni

Enjoy 👑

---------------------------------------------------------------

King Haden's POV

My mind was occupied with her, My future Queen. I can't wait to meet her but I don't know how or what to do when I'm facing her. I sighed and rub my forehead in frustration. I'm 1000 years old and my mate should be 19 now. Oh god, I hope she is not freaking out when she know that.

I look up at the sky and some of the snow land on my face. It's a beautiful day, the view makes me feel peace at the moment. My life is not easy, ofcourse as a king there will be alots of stressful decisions to make when it's come to your people.

Orendale is a peaceful kingdom. Which is one of the reason why I'm glad about it.
My eyes was wondering to my surroundings as I'm observing at the same time to catch any ideas that is floating around my head for the painting.

My escape is doing my hobby. My parents was so proud at my talent in painting but sometimes even my brothers would be jealous of me. It's funny to me since I'm jealous of them, for having a perfect life and normal.

I don't know how long I was busy with my thoughts but a sweet scent hit me bringing me back to the realization.

My mate is here!

A smile was carved on my face when I heard her angelic voice using my Werewolf hearing. She's really here! After years of waiting to meet her again, the waiting has come to an end. My future Queen is here. My Violet.

With full of giddiness to see her, I took a couple steps that is leading to a small window. Carefully peeking from the closed window and my heart started to beats fast, Her back is facing me and I saw she was talking to someone through the ipad.

Odion, My white Lycan started to go crazy and keep howling in excitement to see our mate's face. My eyes started to travel on her back, start with her soft dark colored hair, the shape of her body is perfect with her small waist. I was battling with Odion to keep him down and calm at the same time. I can't let him take over or our first meeting will be f*cked up.