-2-

* Highly recommended to Play The Song when I give you the cue *

Song : Taylor swift ( Gorgeous)

Hello LoveDoves ❤️
So here's the update for you 😊

This chapter is dedicated to sha_shafinaz ❤️ ofisolis ❤️ Arnee03 ❤️ Evergreen_Black ❤️ priyanka1217 ❤️ shiningelsa13 ❤️ MariSara777 ❤️ SexyChimChim ❤️ Heavenly_Athena ❤️ laavisa ❤️ erramni   ❤️ LAkinohana98  and ofcourse to all my LoveDoves😄

Enjoy 👑

------------------------------------------------------

Violet's POV

"My dear Violet! There you are! I miss you so much dear".
I hugged him tightly when he pulled me into a hug. A smile in gratefulness plastered on my face. His greyish hair still looks the same signing he's a man in late 60s.

"I miss you too grandpa".
He smiled in response, feeling happy to meet his only grandchild. My grandpa is a hardworking man. Eventhough he's getting old but he never wanting to quit. He loves his job as the head of the help in this castle.

I was indeed suprise to see the beautiful castle that is place near the lake with some old paint decorating the castle wall. The last I visited here when I was 6 years old so I doubt I could remember anything.

The Castle that's belong to King Haden 👑👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻(I'm sorry because I'm bad at describing things)

(I'm sorry because I'm bad at describing things)

I was cut off my thoughts when I heard my grandpa coughing. Softly I patted his back and he smile in 'Thank you'. I shivered slightly when the cold weather is hitting me not to mention the snow is pretty heavy here.

"Come in its getting cold here. I've cooked you your favorite mushrooms soup!"
Joy started to take over my body when I let out a small squel. Grandpa at first want to take my bags but I insist to do it by myself. I don't to be a burden to him, look at him! He's old and ofcourse not strong as he used to be when he was younger.

We carefully walk passing the huge hallway that is occupied with the intimidating guards. Their eyes are silently seeking for any signs of danger. They really focused on their work with one hand place on the holder of the sword to be ready in any emergency situation.