Chapter 20 - Much Needed Sorry

Start from the beginning

"You didn't do anything bad, I understand where you got all upset but you don't need to worry. He's here right now."

"What?"

And then Sebastian and Ciel moved to let Claude's standing view be revealed. The bunny's facial expression changed so quickly, just with the look of his butler.

Claude smiled, "good afternoon young To-"

The golden eyed butler couldn't even finish his sentence, for (Y/N) had tackled his torso in a tight hug. Nothing was said until you heard a muffled cry come from (Y/N) who buried his face into Claude's stomach.

"Young Tokki,"Claude sighed and wrapped an arm around the back of his master," what is wrong? Why are you crying now?"

(Y/N) couldn't get the words out, he felt so bad. Claude had planned everything just for him to get back with Ciel, Claude knew that (Y/N) hated his terrible decision of moving so he planned to get him back with Ciel.

"Young Tokki." Claude chuckled a bit as his sobs got harder and louder, his grip now tight as ever. The butler grabbed the sides of (Y/N)'s face and forced him to look up.

"Aw, look at yourself Tokki." The butler chuckled while wiping the tears that feel from his (Y/E/C) eyes.

"Y-You tried your hardest to get me to come back so I could be happy and I returned the favor by yelling at you and telling you to l-leave me, I'm so sorry!You didn't deserve it." (Y/N) cried as he thought about the whole scene again.

"Young Tokki, it doesn't matter what you said or did to me, I don't care for anything but you and what makes you comfortable. You are clearly happy and comfortable with Ciel and that is all I need in return." Claude spoke calmly as he wiped up (Y/N)'s stream of tears. (Y/N) sniffled and wiped his own tears away before pulling Claude into another tight grip.

"You've done so much good for me and I hate that you don't care about your own happiness. I want to repay you in some kind of way." (Y/N) mumbled. Claude shook his head with a sigh.

"Again, there will be no need for that. Trust me."

After a bit (Y/N) pulled away and looked up at his dull butler. Claude gave him a small smile in which he returned with a bigger one that showed off all of his white teeth.

"Should we give you two a moment?" Sebastian questioned. Ciel rolled his eyes,"you only ask that right after they had their dramatic reunion?"

Everyone laughed a bit at Sebastian's rare does of naiveness before the room fell silent, Ciel started to say something but was cut off with his own yawn.

"As I was going to say, shouldn't we all be heading to bed by now?"

"I believe that would be a good idea, you both look so tired." Claude commented while wiping dried up tears from (Y/N)'s cheek. The bunny's eyes started the droop and he nodded.

"Yes, that would be an awesome idea."

"Let's get going to bed then now." Sebastian smiled before both butlers lead their masters to their sleeping destination.

~

~

~

"Are you sure we can leave you tsk love birds in a bedroom by yourselves for a whole night?" Sebastian teased.

"Just leave, goodnight!!!" Ciel yelled, face turning beat red. Sebastian chuckled and finally shut the door to the bedroom, his shadow disappearing from under the door.

"He's so annoying sometimes..." Ciel sighed while rubbing his head in frustration. The drowsy bunny gave a half laughed and tugged at Ciel's sleeve.

"Come here, don't think about his teasing." (Y/N) smiled as the earl played down, resting his head in the bunny's chest. (Y/N) Nuzzled his chin on top of Ciel's head while rubbing patterns onto the back of his shoulder, the sleepy early let his arms dangle around (Y/N)'s waist before he slowly started to fall into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight Phantomhive, you're going to sleep with your eyepatch on?"

"Yes, medical reasons." Ciel lied. (Y/N) rolled his eyes in his imagination, yeah right. Ciel is really strong about keeping that contract a secret, (Y/N) thought to himself. He decided not to let it bother him that night and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight then, sleep well." (Y/N) mumbled. Ciel nodded before letting himself fall into a deep sleep, (Y/N) too had quickly passed out.

I didn't know how to end it, but I hope you enjoyed it 😁
It's so late right now so I'm going to quickly head to bed, goodnight and good bye. Merry Christmas to all and to all a wonderful night!!!