Chapter 9- One announcement

OK SO FIRST OF ALL I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPLOAD, I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY, SECONDLY ENJOY :D

I arrive at the interview place at 10 am, the exact time I was told to be there. A sea of screaming girls chanting all different things met me. At least I knew I was in the right place.

Today was the day. The day Harry announces that we are “dating”. I won’t be able to do a lot of things anymore. I wasn’t wearing anything particularly nice as I knew the stylist would change me into something else. After the interview me and Harry had to walk out of the studio hand in hand. Joy!

One girl spots me and yells out “LOOK ITS THERE GIRL FROM THE MAGAZINE!” everyone turns to face me and then they all charge. I run as a fast as I can trying to get away but they are gaining. Suddenly I feel a strong pair of arms grab me. I turn around and see a security guard. Thank god! He pushes me through the crowd of girls and I manage to get inside the building unharmed.

We make our way through a busy office. There are people running around everywhere trying to get everything perfect for the interview. I guess the boys are already on the stage waiting for it to start.

I get wizzed into wardrobe as the stylists try and find something for me to wear. They eventually agree on a cute dress with an Aztec print on it. I then get pulled into makeup where a bunch of artists start doing me up. My hair gets curled and made to look nice.

30 minutes later I am finished and the boys interview is about to start. The announcement soon to be made.

Harrys P.OV

It’s nearly time. I’m nervous but excited. I don’t want me fans to send hate and get angry but at them same time I’m so happy I get to date Dani. She hated, sorry I mean she hates me. I guess I can come off to strong, but im not use to rejection. Why wouldn’t she like me anyway.

The interviewer walks onto stage. Dam, she is hot. Harry don’t get distracted! We all take a seat and wait for the interview to begin.

Niall’s P.O.V

I’m trying to act happy. But it’s proving difficult. I really like Dani, and Harry is about to announce they are dating. I can’t act sad though. My fans will pick up my mood in no time at all. Just put on a fake smile and pretend that every word about to be said doesn’t hurt.

Harry’s P.O.V (Sorry I keep on changing it a lot!)

“HI you are live on air with sugarscape, today I will be interviewing the worlds most famous boyband ONE DIRECITON!”

“Boys I’m sure you need no introduction but anyway, this is Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry!”

We all smile and say a quick hello. Niall looks kind of sad. I’ll ask him what’s wrong later. I give a quick look and mouth you ok? He looks back and glares at me. Well that was weird. Niall is always happy. Something is definitely wrong.

“So boys here are a few fan questions. We will start you with Liam. What is the most amazing country you have ever toured in?” (BTW the answers to these questions won’t be true, just stuff I make up)

“Well I have to say I really did love Australia, I’d like to go back during summer and go to the beach!” Liam answers.

“Niall?”

“I loved Australia to. America is also great but I’m legally allowed to drink in Australia.”

Zayn and Louis also answer and then it comes to me.

“Ahh I’d have to say I really liked Mexico. The crowd was great and it was so much fun!”

For the next half an hour she asks us loads of questions. I make little input. Finally she asks the one question I’ve been waiting for.

“Ok so relationships are a hot topic with you guys who’s single who’s not, starting with Zayn,”

“I am currently dating Perrie Edwards from little mix”

“Niall?”

“I am happily single”

“Louis?”

“Still with my amazing girlfriend Eleanor Calder”

“Liam?”

“I am recently singler” he says with a sigh

"Oh well that's new, I am so sorry Liam," the interviewer says 

“Harry? There has been a lot of talk about you lately. Pictures floating around with you and a certain girl?”

This is it it’s time. Harry Styles is officially going to be taken.

“Yes I am happy to announce that, that is my girlfriend Dani.”

That’s it. It’s out. Everyone knows. I am dating, and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to be my “girlfriend” whether she likes me or not.

Yeah again sorry this is short, more to come! Picture on the side is of the dress Dani wears

Dedicated to willingtofall cause i love her fanfic!