Prologue

A/N Thank you TheRealLutique for the amazing cover I loves it! Enjoy the prologue! Sorry if it sucks it's my first time doing anything like this be warned this story is mature. Ok I'm done now. 

Roman's POV

        "Fuck Randy please..."

Randy looked me dead in the eyes, his dark with what looked like lust but could have possibly been mistaken for something else. He had my hands above my head and his body on mine made me completely immobilized. His eyes stayed glued to mine as he licked up my chest from the waist line of my boxers that held my painful erection, sending shivers down my spine causing me to groan. 

If you would've told me that I would be pinned down on a hotel bed, underneath the viper himself begging him to fuck me. I would have speared you threw a wall, put you in my trunk, then drop you in the nearest dumpster on the way to the next city. I knew what I was doing was wrong and something in his eyes told me he knew it too. But something else in his eyes told me he wanted this almost more than I did, and not in a lustful way. There was a passion in his eyes that he claimed wasn't there and never had been in the first place.

His lips fell on top of mine, moving in sync with my own as his hips came down on mine. I could feel his slightly larger erection (.75 of an inch to be exact) against my own and I wanted so bad to lift my hips against his but his body held them down. Usually I would be able to overpower him but I was in no state to be able to do that at the moment. I wanted him so bad and he was being such a fucking tease since I got here late because Ambrose just had to stop and get food after the show. 

He was taking his sweet time with me which in a way made sense considering the fact that starting next week we would be on two separate brands in two different cities. Sneaking around like this was hard enough as is on the same brand being on different brands was going to make this nearly impossible. Sure we'd call each other and text and things like that but it wouldn't be the same. Our relationship, if you could even call it that, ran on sex but it was also what happened after that made everything in life better as cheesy as that sounds. When we'd fall asleep together, train together and make each other feel bad when we did, going out for drinks, and basically anytime we were alone together. It couldn't end. As much as I hate to admit it I needed this, and I don't know what I'll do when it's over.

Randy pulled away from my lips causing me to groan in frustration looking up at him. "Where's your mind at right now? Because something tells me it's not on my dick" he smiled slightly, giving my lips a soft peck. Something that didn't happen often but it always felt good when it did. 

My arms were still pinned above my head but they were held by one of his hands, the other running through my hair. It was a feeling I'd grown to love over the time we've spent together it was very calming to say the least. My eyes closed and my head fell towards his hand causing him to chuckle softly. "Don't go to sleep on me answer the question" He let my arms go but remained on top of me his forearms on either side of my head. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, the lust in his eyes gone but that other thing was still there, I couldn't explain it. 

"What happens to us... we'll never be together.. we'll see each other once a month maybe and we'll most likely not have any time to call each other. What if we end up in completely different time zones? What if-" Randy's lips once again covered my own stopping me from rambling any longer. This kiss was more rough than the first, his tongue slipped into my mouth after he bit down on my lip making it impossible to keep my mouth closed. It was almost as if this kiss was my answer. He kissed me like he would never be able to again, like this was the last time he would ever show me what everyone else failed to show him. 

A/N I'm actually really excited about this let me know if you guys are top and thank you TheRealLutique again for the cover!!