Supergay!

Kara started unbuttoning her shirt and revealed the giant 'S'. "I'm Supergirl... i'm sorry i didnt tell you Lena! It wasnt because i didnt love you or trust you enough but i just wanted you to be safe.. knowing about me can put you in danger"

Lena started walking back half shock and half surprised. "No, you're joking, right? You can't be Supergirl, theres no way that Supergirl fell in love with me, IM A LUTHOR!" Kara held onto Lenas hands "What does being a Luthor have to do with me falling for you" Kara pulls Lena gentally to the window and steps out the window but instead of falling, she floats, pulling Lena gentally out the window with her so they both float together. "Yes Lena you did make Supergirl fall for you but just because you are a luthor wont change how i feel about you. I dont care. All i have ever wanted is you!" Kara held Lena closer and became flying up. "Why didnt you tell me you was Supergirl, Kara?"

"I wanted to.. everyday but i fell in love with you because you didnt see me as some huge hero that has powers and saves everyone, i was your hero without the powers. You give me strength and hope, you accepted me and i accept you... Lena i know this is hard to take in but you dont have to date me if you feel i lied to you for so long". Kara fly up higher so the moonlight was directly shining at the couple "Of course i want to be with you Kara i understand why you did it and it's hard to realise why you done it but i trust you" Lena kisses Kara softly and holds onto her in slight fear of heights.
"The time i was pushed off the balcony, the plane with the chemicals, the helicopter save and so many more times you saved me, you are like a my angel Kara. You saved my life many times." Lena smiled blushing slightly "I always will Lena" Kara flew a little faster around the city "I love this time of year.. look at the city babe"

Lena looked down to see all the christmas lights making the world bright "Woah..." Lena admired the view as Kara admired Lena: So beautiful. "Kara this is all pretty but im scared of heights.." As embarrassing as it was for the luthor to say that Kara nodded and flew quickly back into the apartment and put Lena down. Lena looked at the S on Karas chest and laughed, "what?"
Lena seen the look in Karas eye "Nothing it's just you are supergirl and you are in love with me so your S could mean Supergay!"
"Haha i could now come here" Kara pulled onto Lenas waist at a normal human pull making them inchs apart. Lena removed Karas glasses and took the band that was holding her hair up and watched as her hair fell down into beautiful curls, "I can't believe i never seen the girl i was so crazy about is National citys hero, and mine too" Lena kisses Kara biting her bottom lip when they pull apart. "Christmas tomorrow how about we get a early night, i brought you a present i think you'd love!" Kara started walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed.
Lena looks at the clock and walks into the bedroom "Well it's 12:08 meaning its Christmas day now.." Lena climbed into bed next to Kara and smiled. "I love you Kara" Kara got under the duvet and cuddled against Lena "I love you more Lena"

-At the older Danvers household-
"And after that i met Kara for the wedding awkwardly bumping into Sara.. there was other interactions many times we talked about you and.. i felt so guilty and awful.. i wanted it to be you but it wasnt and im so sorry for doi-" Alex looked at Maggie when she was cut of by a 'stop', with tears in her eyes she watched Maggie look down as she talked about everything that happened and how Maggie would process this "You dont have to feel guilty about have sex wuth Sara, you wasnt dating me.. so you didnt cheat on me or anything like that, I also kissed another girl when we broke up and i hated it i wanted it to be you but it wasnt, Alex what you done hasnt changed how i feel about you." Alex smiled "really? You still love me and want a family with me?",
"Always Danvers. I love you" Maggie pulls Alex close reaching up a littlw and kisses her hard, suddenly Maggie pulls away ".. But im better at it.. right?"

Alex bites her lip "Soo much better"
Maggie grabs Alexs hand guiding her to the bed "Good.." kicking the door after Alex walked in, they both knew it was going to be a long night.

After all they missed and accepted everything their partner have or had to offer.. Sanvers was back to normal