Chapter One

"Papa?" Heba asked while holding his Dark Magician plush in his small hands. "Yes Heba? What is it?" Yugi asked while looking down at his son's small form. Usually Heba was asleep by now so Yugi was a little worried.

"I can't sleep. Can you sing to me?" He asked while twisting his foot on the ground. Yugi smiled and pulled Heba up on his chest. "Of course." He replied while smiling.

"Oh Miss Believer, my pretty sleeper. Your twisted mind is like snow on the road." Heba's eyes began to droop. "Your shaking shoulders prove that its colder. Inside your head than the winter of dead."

"I will tell you I love you. But the muffs on your ears will cater your fears. My nose and feet are running as we start. To travel through snow. Together we go. Together we go."

Heba was struggling to keep his head up and eyes open but eventually gave up and gave into sleep. Yugi smiled and stroked his hair. He loved Heba. His little son, his little everything.

Soon enough, Yugi could not right off sleep any longer and let his eyes drop. He then closed them all together and fell into the land of dreams.

~~*~~

"Papa! Papa, wake up!"

Yugi groaned and turned on his side, ignoring Heba. A pair of  red with hinted violet eyes stared at Yugi. "Papa! I'm hungry!" Heba whined. Yugi smirked in his half awake state. "Hi Heba, I'm Papa."

"That's not what I ment! I want food!" Heba whined once again. Yugi peered through his lashes. "Okay. I'm up." Yugi said while slowly sitting up. Heba cheered. "Can we have pancakes?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. Yugi sighed and smiled. "What are we waiting for?"

Heba jumped up excitedly and ran down the stairs as Yugi followed. About fifteen minutes later, Yugi had a plate full of pancakes for him and Heba. He snatched one eagerly. 

"Don't eat that too fast Heba, I don't want you to choke." Yugi said with parental authority. Heba nodded and ate his food a tad slower. Yugi sat down next to him and his food.

"Can we go to the park? I realwy realwy want to go!" Heba said while bouncing up and down in his seat. Yugi smiled. "Of course! But you'll have to get dressed first." Yugi said and Heba eyes gleamed excitedly. He was out of the room in seconds.

Letting a frown settle on his face, Yugi began to think about Yami. 'Its been three years Yami. Our little Heba wants to see you. But, I don't suppose you know about him either... I beg you, please come back.'

Tears dripped off his face. Three years... He then stood up and headed up the stairs to get ready for the day.

~~~*~~~

Heba sat on Yugi's shoulders as the walked through the streets of Domino. Heba giggled and Yugi smiled to himself. "Papa! Are we awlmost there? I wanna play!" Heba said enthusiastically. Yugi nodded. "Yes, where almost there Heba, calm down!"

Laughing, Heba pointed through Yugi's hair. "Is it right there?" He asked with child curiosity. Yugi nodded. "Yes. And please, don't mess with my hair, it still get all puffy."

"Like in the morning? You look funny like that!" Heba said while giggling. "Yes, my hair will look like that, so don't do it silly!" Yugi said while joking around with Heba. He giggled again.

"Where here!" Heba exclaimed as Yugi walked through the entrance. Yugi smiled. "Go play. I'll be right here if you need me okay? Be careful!" Yugi called while Heba ran off. "Okay Papa!"

Yugi sat on a bench nearby and pulled his phone out. He occasional looked up to make sure Heba was fine. He saw him playing with another little boy and smiled. "Hey Yuge!" A familiar voice called towards Yugi. He glanced up.

"Joey! How you doing!" He said enthusiastically to his friend. Joey smiled. "I've been doing good! Now where's-" "Uwncle Joey!" Heba cried out as he hugged Joey's leg. Joey laughed and keeled down to his height. "How ya been doing Hebby?" He asked. Heba giggled. "I twold you not to call me that Uwncle Joey!" He said while laughing. Yugi smiled.

"But I like calling you that hebby! Besides, I called your Papa Yuge." He said while patting his spiky hair. He put a small find his to his lips. "Fine! But you have to do the cwool twrick first!" He said whispering in his ear. Joey nodded.

"Joey, what are doing?" Yugi asked worryingly. Joey smiled sheepishly. "Nothing! Just having a little fun!" Yugi folded his arms. "Please don't get arrested." Joey looked at him agape.

"When have I got arrested?"

"The last time you said that, you tried to steal money from Kaiba. And then you got arrested for sneaking around his office."

"I almost got arrested! Big difference!"

Yugi smacked his head. "Don't kill him, alright?" Joey scoffed. "You worry too much!" He grabbed his and placed him on his shoulders. "Lets gwo!" Heba yelled as he pointed in front of him. Joey took off running and Heba giggled.

"Joey!!! Don't drop him!"

Sorry it's a little thrown together at the end. I'm tried so yeah. Love you people.