6

"Guys clean up all this blood we have company" Bruce said as he just walked in like he was not fazed by all this blood.

Well I was shocked and did not move from the kitchen door.

"Nimi what's wrong" Bruce asked as he notice I was still by the door.

"Um n-nothing nothing i-im fine" I stuttered

I noticed the people in the room was all staring at me like i didnt belong here. I went to sit down until someone stopped me.

"We are cleaning and who are you anyways"

"Oh guys this Nicki and she will be training here so you might see here around for some time. If you touch her, hurt her, make her cry even though I doubt that will happen and disrepect her, you and your family willl die."

After he said that everybody started to get nervous. Bruce sure was intimidating so I really dont blame them for feeling that way. I thought people down her didnt had families. Like they was lost or abondoned and came to this place as a last thought.

Bruce snapped his fingers in my face and I blink a couple times.

"Nicki pay attention"

"sorry"

"Yeah anyways there is nothing good here to eat we will have to go out to eat"

I looked at him with a weird look. This is an underground what do he mean they dont have no good for here. But I didnt responed but just nodded my head.

"Ok lets go"

As we was walking out we see Thomas and carlos heading our way. Thomas spoke first.

"Dad where are you taking her we got to get her settle in her new house"

"And where she be saying ?" Bruce asked

"With me"

"No i'm not" I piped in.

"And why not"

"I dont trust you like that"

"How we known each others for years"

"I dont know, alot of things happen and alot of things change. You changed Thomas"

"How abou she stay with me" Carlos finally join in after standing there quietly.

I think about it for a moment.

"Sure that sounds cool"

"What you just met Carlos Nicki how could you want to stay with him. If anything he is the one you shouldnt trust."

"Im staying with him and thats final now Bruce can we go because I am really hungry" Just then my stomache grumbled and I looked down embarressed.

"Ok the beast has spoken lets go Nimi" Bruce said happily.

"Dad youstill call her that" Thomas said