Kidnapped | Chapter 13

"This has been the best night of my life and I can't even believe we've made it this far. It's like we were in Ashton's garage just yesterday and we performed on a stage like this tonight. I love you guys so much." Calum said as his eyes teared up as mine did too.

They just got done performing at the Billboard Music Awards and they were absolutely amazing. I couldn't be any prouder of them right now.

"Can I just say that these last almost 3 years have been the best years of my life. It feels like we've been together way long though." Michael said as his eyes also teared up.

"Fuck, I don't know what to say. I love you guys?" Ashton gave his very small speech as everyone laughed.

"I-I can't say anything right now." Luke was full on crying.

"Group hug!" Michael shouted as the four boys hugged and cried at the same time. I took my cell phone out of my back pocket and snapped a couple of pictures.

"Stop taking pictures and join the hug, dammit." Luke said playfully as I did as he said. 

I hugged them all with a smile on face, knowing that they weren't just four guys who kidnapped me but were four guys who loved each other and music and their fans way more than life itself. They were four boys who each have a different heart of their own but love everyone the same way.

I had I feeling that I was gonna cry, so I did. 

"I-I'm so proud of you guys." I sniffled as they chuckled.

"Thanks, it means a lot Stel." Calum replied as we all pulled away from the hug.

"We need to get to the UK now!!" Luke announced as we all rushed our way to the airport.

-

Did I ever mention jet-lag was a bitch? I was so tired but it was 3 in the afternoon and the guys were wide awake. 

"How do you deal with this?" I asked as Michael groaned at the FIFA game he and Calum were currently playing.

"What? Michael losing to me?" I heard a smirk in Calum's voice.

"Fuck off." Michael said.

"Watch you fuckin' mouth Clifford." Ashton said with a chuckle.

"Sorry dad."

"How do you deal with jet-lag?" I asked again.

"If you're tired, take your ass to sleep." Ashton shrugged as he plopped down on the sofa beside me.

"I don't wanna!" I whined.

"Oh well then." he shrugged again.

"I hope your shoulders fall off." I mumbled.

"How is that even possible?" he laughed.

"It is...just believe." I said as I made a rainbow with my hands.

"FUCK!" Michael yelled as he threw his remote down in frustration.

"I win again! Cal Pal is the best bitches!!" Calum yelled in victory as he did a little dance around the room.

"Where is Luke?" I questioned.

I guess you could say Luke and I are back to friends but I don't think we will be more than that anytime soon... I say that because-

"Probably with Sofia." Ashton said.

Sofia...

Sofia and Luke have been dating for a while but aren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet. Trust me, I'm jealous but I'll just have to get over Luke. He's obviously over me, so why even bother?

"I'm bored, what are we gonna do now?" Michael asked as he calmed down after his mini temper tantrum.

"I have an idea! How about karaoke!!" Calum shouted.

"I'm down." Ashton said.

"And I'm soo down." I sang in a deep voice, mocking Luke.

"Whatever." Michael said before walking into the hotel room kitchen, which is full of food might I add.

"Let me text Luke and see if he and Sofia are in." Calum skipped over to me and left a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Ew, what the hell?" I groaned playfully as he gave me another one on the other cheek.

"Stop!" I shoved him onto the floor.

"Now help me up, dammit." Calum demanded as I laughed.

"I'm leaving the room!" Ashton announced.

"Help me up Ash!" Calum whined.

"No, you said Cal Pal was the best, but it's obviously SmAsh." Ashton replied as he stuck his nose up in the air and went into the kitchen with Michael.

"Help me up 'cause you did this." Calum said as I giggled.

I got off the sofa and gave him my hand and he took it but pulled me down on top of him.

"That's what you get 'cause you don't like my kisses." Calum whispered.

"Who said I didn't?" I teased.

"You like them?" he said playfully.

"Maybe?" I joked, but he didn't take it as a joke...

His lips crashed to mine. I was shocked at first but kissed back. I don't know why...

Our lips molded perfectly together, and even sparks were flying.

"Shit!" we pulled away as we heard Michael yell.

Luckily Ashton and Michael were still in the kitchen and didn't see what had just happened. 

I quickly got up off the floor and rushed into the kitchen and I knew that Calum had followed.

"What happened?" I asked innocently.

"Michael burned his hand, but it's okay 'cause I got it all on a keek." Ashton smirked.

"My hand is red, fuck you Ashton." Michael said before storming out of the kitchen.

"Baby come back! I'm sorry!" Ash yelled after Michael and ran out the kitchen.

"What was that?" I finally asked Calum.

"I know, I'm sorry. But you kissed me back!" Calum said.

"But you kissed me first!" I argued.

"But you liked it." he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Who said I did?"

"I know you did." he just smiled.

"No I didn't-" I was cut off by his lips being replaced back onto mine. My arms flew around his neck as I kissed back and his hands gripped my waist.

We pulled away, breathless.

"Now, how about that karaoke?"