Sorry...

This isn't an update!!

I'm putting this on hold mainly because I have major writers block. If you know from experience, writers block is a (excuse my language) bitch.

So I'm really sorry but it's like my mind isn't working right or some shit but I will continue! I'm not deleting it, unless you want me to...

Also if you have any ideas for any upcoming chapters tell me about them in the comments below and I will be more than happy to listen to your suggestions and maybe even play around with them for a while... 

I love you guys soooo much!

Also can we just talk about my personal life here for a sec? I'm finally in the same country as 5SOS again and I couldn't be any prouder for them right now because of the North American tour that is happening for them right now! I also bought the physical version of the EP even though I already had the iTunes version. I mean yeah I wanted Disconnected...

Also I get to see 1D and 5SOS in concert in like almost 5 months!! So I'm super excited about that. 

I don't know if you guys wanted to get to know me better but I'm gonna tell you some things anyways...

•My favorite bands of course are One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer

•My favorite member of One Direction is Narry, mainly bc they are both single.

•My favorite member of 5 Seconds Of Summer is Luke even though I ship myself with Calum.

•My favorite color is multiple shades of blue.

•I was born in January on the 19th which is exactly 1 week away from Zayn's ;)

•I like different genres of music. For example I like Rock, Punk-Rock, Pop-Rock, Pop, Rap, R&B, Hip Hop, Alternative, just anything that I think sounds good to me.

•I have a thing for Ed Sheeran bc he is Ginger Jesus.

•I'm biracial so I'am African American and Caucasian plus Scottish-Irish.

•I have one younger sibling, my brother Lee

•I hate to be in drama bc it gives me headaches.

•Bands ruin my life.

•I have pretty good grades, A's and B's. I got my first D today but that's bc it was in Art and I can't draw and plus the Art teacher isn't even at school bc she quit bc of these bad ass children...

And that's just a little bit about me! But I'm open to any questions!

Again I'm sorry for putting this on hold. I know all of you are probably pissed off at me but I still love you ♥

k bye -Syd xx ♥