Feelings

I open the door and Harry looks at me, stunned.

"Did you hear that?" He asks me, running a hand through his hair and I wish I could run my own hands through his hair.

 "Every single word of it." I tell Harry and he looks guilty.

 "I can explain?" He puts it into a question more than a statement and I know bloody well he probably can't.

"Sure." I say stepping back and Harry walks into my room and I shut the door behind him. "Explain. Right now."

 "What you heard me say to Perrie, is true. I am falling in love with you and you are gorgeous, and I know what Perrie said is true as well, that I shouldn't be with you because you are Zayn's sister and I know where she's coming from when she says that she doesn't want you to get hurt." He tells me.

 "Do you agree that I'm unstable?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

 "No, you have some problems, but that's because you were drinking and what not, but tonight, when you said if you were in the club you'd be with heaps of guys, I got jealous of course, also when you flirted with Niall, I was about ready to punch him because I didn't want you to give another guy more attention then you were giving me. I know you don't like me in the way I like you." Harry tells me.

 "Who said I don't like you in the way you like me?" I ask, curiosity lacing my every word.

 "Wait, do you?" He asks, hope in his eyes and I just shrug and the hope goes away.

 "Honestly? I do, I feel it every time you touch me, every time you say my name, I feel the same butterflies, and I feel my heart beat faster whenever I'm near you." I say quietly. I've never felt like this towards a guy before and it's fucking scary. Moments later I feel Harry's lips crash onto my own and he wraps his arms around my waist and I entwine my fingers in his hair. I hear the fireworks go off and I feel the passion of this kiss. It's not just the who-cares kiss, it's that special kiss. When he finally pulls away I'm breathing hard. "Perrie isn't going to be happy."

 "I don't care." He breathes, kissing the top of my head. "Now, I should go to bed."

 "Sleep with me tonight." I blurt out and I look up at him and our eyes meet.

 "In your bed? With you?" He asks me and I nod a little too enthusiastically.

 "I'm afraid of the dark, idiot." I say, hitting his arm playfully.

 "I know." He chuckles.

 "Now go get on your pyjama pants and hurry back before someone catches you!" I giggle, pushing him towards the door and he has the biggest grin on his face before he slips out of the room. I crawl into my bed and I lie down, waiting for Harry. About 2 minutes later Harry walks in and he shuts the door softly.

 "I'm going to turn this light off and walk over to you." He tells me like I'm a delicate flower, and I guess I am a bit more delicate and not so tough skinned then I let on. Though I would never admit that out loud.

 "Alright." I agree. Harry turns off the light and it goes pitch black. Another few seconds pass before I feel Harry get into the bed next to me.

 "It's just me." He whispers and I smile to myself. I feel his arms wrap around me and I lean my head onto his bare chest. "Goodnight."

 "Goodnight."

 *

I wake up and I'm lying on a chest, Harry's chest. I start to trace his moth or butterfly tattoo, whatever it is I can't tell.

 "You're awake." He whispers.

 "No, I'm asleep." I joke and he laughs a deep, melodic laugh.

 "You're so cute." He tells me, holding me tighter.