Italian

I walk out of 'my' room and just as I get to the staircase I run into Harry.

 "Wow, you look, you look, beautiful."He breathes and I feel my cheeks go hot.

 "Thank you." I say quietly, avoiding his gaze.

 "I agree with Harry, you look beautiful." Perrie says, walking over to us and I roll my eyes. She's in a light purple dress, her hair is curled, and of course, she looks stunning, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Perrie Edwards.

 "Thank you." I repeat.

 "Shall we?" Harry asks, offering me his arm.

 "We shall." I say, entwining my arm with his own and we walk down the stairs to the front door where Zayn is waiting.

 "Didn't know you owned an actual dress." Zayn tells me.

 "And you wonder why she doesn't like you." Harry snaps. "She bought it today when I took her out."

 "Oh, and just for the record, Zayn, I have plenty of short, low cut dresses, that plenty of guys love." I say, giving him a sweet smile and shutting Zayn up as Harry and I walk out of the house.

 *

 We walk into the Italian restaurant. It smells like pizza, herbs and pasta and I love it. Italian is one of my favourite cuisines, but I won't tell Zayn that. It looks beautiful and the waiter leads us to a table for four. I sit between Harry and Perrie and across from Zayn. After a while the waiter comes to order our drinks, Harry, Zayn and Perrie order then they all look at me.

 "Do I get stuck with non-alcoholic drinks?" I say, raising an eyebrow and Zayn just glares at me. "I'll have a vodka on the rocks please."

"ID?" The waiter asks. I grab my purse and I show her my fake ID. "I'll be back in a minute."

 "Give it to me." Zayn tells me and I look at him like he's an idiot.

 "No, you're not my mother or my father so fuck off." I dismiss him, putting my fake ID back into my purse.

 "Zayn, just don't." Perrie says, taking his hand. "Just leave her alone, she's only been here for a day. And it's not like she's having 10 drinks, just chill, babe."

 "Katia? Do you like pepperoni pizza?" Harry asks me and I look at him, glad for the small distraction Harry gives me whenever he opens my mouth. I'm still wondering what the 'and you wonder why she doesn't like you' retort was about.

 "I love it, why?" I ask suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

 "Well, would you like to share a large pepperoni pizza with me?" He asks with a small smile.

 "Sure, I don't think I could have a whole one and not get fat." I say, smiling back at Harry and he chuckles and yet again, I feel tiny butterflies swam in my stomach. Just the way he looks at me...I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

 "Harry? Can I please talk to you for a moment?" Perrie asks, motioning to a small hallway, probably leading to the bathrooms.

 "Um, sure, I guess." Harry says standing up and he looks at me. "I'll be back in a minute." I nod as him and Perrie walk off, they stand right in front of the hallway so they can see us, they look at us every few seconds while Zayn and I just sit there, moments later our drinks come and Zayn and I order and I look back over at Harry and Perrie and it looks like their arguing about something and they keep looking over here. At me. Why are they looking at me for? Like do they think I'm going to make a run for it? Are they talking about me? Why would they be talking about me? It's not like I've even done anything...yet. Maybe they're talking about what I could do? But why would Perrie be talking about that to him and not Zayn?