Leaving

I open the door and a dark haired boy is standing there. He has soft brown eyes and his skin is tanned, just like my own skin and his hair is the exact same as my hair. Fuck. My. Actual. Life.

 "Zayn." I say, freezing in my footsteps, wondering why the hell Zayn would be at my doorstep. What the fuck could he want? He never comes over. I always have to leave the fucking house to see this piece of shit I call a brother.

 "Hi, Katia." He greets me. "Can I please come in?" I then take a stunned step back and he walks in. I shut the door and walk into the lounge room and grab my Midori and drink some more. "Where is Lily?"

 "Mum is out." I snap.

 "Do you know how long for?" he asks and I just shrug. "Your room is upstairs isn't it?" I nod my head and he disappears and I don't think anything of it and I sit down on the couch and I keep drinking until I've finished my Midori Illusion and then Zayn comes back down and he has a few bags and a suitcase...and they're mine. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

 "What the fuck are you doing with my things?" I ask, wondering why the hell he would have my things for. Who the fuck does he think he is exactly?

 "You're leaving here and coming back to London with me." He demands and my eyes go wide.

 "I'm quite happy right here." I snap.

 "No, I'm going to get you away from your poor excuse of a mother before you end up dead or terminally ill because the alcohol poisons your system for good." He snaps back and he grabs my wrist and he pulls me and I drop the bottle of vodka I'd just picked up and it smashes everywhere but Zayn doesn't care. He continues on his path outside. Guess mum will have to clean it up if and when she gets home.

 "Why the hell do you care? You haven't been there for me; ever, and you seem to have a pretty damn good life being famous with millions and engaged to Perrie with nothing to do with me!" I say as he pulls me out the front door of the house and shit, his car, but it must be a rental because he lives in London. He wouldn't own a car here. It's a gorgeous black car; I couldn't say what it is because I don't really know cars and I never really have; I've had no need too really. I've never learnt to drive. But the car is beautiful and black. He opens up the passenger's side car door and he shoves me in before slamming the door and I hear the boot pop up and then I hear him shut it and I think about running but I know he'd probably catch me in minutes so I stay in the car, enjoying the leather seats that is in the car and he comes and sits in the driver's seat and he drives us away from the house and we slowly get to the airport where there is a car rental place right next to it which Zayn drives into and he parks the car before getting out and I hear him re-open the boot and he shuts it quite quickly. Moments later my car door opens and I look up with a frown on my face, staying put in my seat.

 "Come on, Katia, we're going back to London, right now." He tells me and I cross my arms over my chest and I just sit there, frowning up at him.

"You never answered my question before." I eye him with the light hazel eyes I have and he eyes me with those deep brown eyes of his, I got my mums eyes, certainly.

 "Which one?" He asks, and I know he knows exactly what question I mean by the look on his face. It's the exact same face I make when I pretend I don't know what someone's talking about.

 "Why the hell do you care what the fuck happens to me?" I ask him again and he sighs, running a hand through his hair.

 "Katia, you're my sister, even though you're only my half-sister it doesn't change the fact you are my sister, I do care about you and you don't deserve to live that way with your so called mother who so obviously doesn't know how to be one." He finally answers and I get out of the car but still, I'm not impressed. I'd much rather be living it up here with an all you can drink bar at my house. But I also know I probably don't have much of a choice. I can go kicking and screaming, or I can go quietly, and not cause a scene....although that would certainly make headlines...