His territory

*Jamie's POV*

I laughed as my hair flew through the wind. my skirt flying as each leg launched forward. I almost forgot my pack was chasing me. when can I have a turn my wolf pouted "when I get board" I said out loud telling the buff men behind me that I was enjoying my self. I laugh and laugh as I run away. my best friend grabbed me by my arm and pulled me behind a tree. "Travis!" I pouted "your ruining my fun" I said laughing. "Jamie are you crazy?!" he said realising what he just called me... "I'm crazy am I?..." I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up to a tree. "don't call me crazy..." I let him fall as he gasped I ran off as far away from him as i possibly can.

once I stopped I lost my anger. I didn't know where I was so pissed of. my best friend called me crazy.he's not a true friend.im your real friend my wolf said proudly in our mind link. I like to talk to my wolf outside of my mind link which makes people think I'm insane. "I know your my real friend. I don't need him when I have you" I said a bit upset and I wipe my running nose.

as i'm talking to lizey my wolf I hear something snap behind the bush i  was near. I continued to talk to my self as I walked over to the bush. I bent down and picked a flour then destroyed the bush and the person behind the bush. I bent down on top of him and I could tell he was mind linking someone. I spoke as he was slowly dying "hey! my names Jamie. nice to meat you mr pervert" as she said pervert she grabbed his arm and slowly pulled it of making him scream in pain. "who are you mind linking mr?" I asked I grabed his other of and started to pull on it. he was howling in pain I aughed at the high pitched noises that where coming from his lips. sudnly he started to smile at something behind me. I felt a suden pain at the back of my head as my vistion slowly went black.