xFallen Angel+Holy Devilx

Chapter 1: Home sweet home...?

Flying through the crisp morning, I sped through the bright sky, the foliage below me as bright as an emerald in the sunlight. Despite the refreshing and bright atmosphere my thoughts were in turmoil, I was going to be late!

Normally I couldn't care less about my punctuality; I was usually on time, even early. With a deep breath, and a strong burst of speed I landed at a mirror like pond, the entrance to the Gap.

Today was the day of the Meet. All high ranking angels including the Archangels and even God himself, had to attend, if even one person was missing Hell would have advantage of the meet. With him Satan has his seven deadly sins.

Diving into the pool I saw all around me darkness, bubbles of air surrounded me each with an eerie shine. Below me I saw the light of the gate, swimming through that glowing portal I stepped foot bone-dry in the gap.

The gap was an endless darkness, creatures of light and dark housed this place. Angels are unable to enter Hell just as demons are unable to enter Heaven. The Gap is a neutral area beyond anyone's control, even Gods.

The Andras Marquesse controls this dimension, keeping the peace at every meet. Stepping through this darkness was like walking through a thick fog unable to see anything other than that near to you.

Standing behind my chair I bowed my closed right fist pressed against the palm of my left hand, God and Satan nodded, I wasn't late.

"Let's continue our conversation from last month, you expect me to believe that a whole group of my Principalities just went missing and you had nothing to do with it?"

God's voice was powerful knocking one's thoughts from your head, it over powered and resonated. Lucifer smirked, one sharp fang pressed into his bottom lip. His years of hellfire had done nothing to his looks he had the same looks as the best of us.

The only difference was his black hair long and tied back, his swirling black eyes, and his personality, "Old Man, distrust was never one of your virtues, or has that changed since I left?"

Lucifer cocked his head to the side and raised hi brows, running his tongue over the points of his teeth. "But since you think me that despicable, I guess I have to live up to such high expectations, I'll return your principalities."

His smirk widened he raised one hand resting his elbow on the table, "but on one condition," as he said one he leaned forward and ticked it off with a finger-his middle one.

If I had dared to look I'd have seen lightning snapping in gods blue gaze, "what condition is that?" he asked his voice almost calm. Almost.

"nothing much, a trifle really, since your sooooooo powerful, you don't need EVERY angel by your side" "Spit it out already!" Raphael burst out, the angel of water he was usually calm but just now he looked like a raging tempest.

Chuckling Satan simply replied, "I want an Archangel, you can choose which one of your favorite little toys you're going to give up, but TRUST me you WILL give up one."

"NEVER!" God thundered, Lucifer simply raised one brow, "really?"

"Just how long can your," here he tucked his clasped hands under his chin, and he swayed back in forth saying in a cutesy voice "oh so precious human's last without their fluffy little guardians?"

His voice got hard at the end, he leaned forward his elbows resting on the table before him.

"So what will it be, your humans or one of your Angels?" He flashed a victory smile before continuing "Not much time, Old Man. One more thing whichever Angel you send must become my bride, unlike YOU I plan to pass down MY power."