Zach

Before this chapter starts it was recommended by limelightlove

I had been looking for my dog for a while now it had been about an hour and she still hasn't showed up. I walk and walk and I can hear her barking and it sounded like it was farther behind the buildings. I look back there and see a familiar face.

"Hey Zach oh and I see you found my dog" I say walking up to Zach. I remove the fluffball from his hands into mine

"She run away again?" He says scratching behind her ear.

"Yup" I say clipping her leash on her collar.

"So how have you been doing? We haven't talked in a while." He says smiling

"Oh good you?" I ask

"Great actually Reese started Kindergarten and Ryan just started 7th grade" he smiles

"Oh well I gotta get back home and do my homework I have a couple questions I can't figure out so I'll be stuck for a while" I say turning around

"I'll tutor you" He says as I turn around.

"Ok come over at...does 7 work?" I ask.

"7 that's fine" he says smiling.

"Ok see you later" I say

"See you" He says as we head back to our houses.

7:03 PM

"Hello?" I hear a voice from the other side of my houses front door. I get up and twist the knob revealing Zach. He is my bestfriend but he's also my crush.

"Your late" I say jokingly.

"I'm not surprised" he chuckles.

We were sitting at the worn out table that sit in my kitchen doing homework when I get distracted. As he was explaining I was tuned out. I watched as his lips moved but I heard nothing.

"Sunishta?"..."Sunishta" I look up at his dark brown eyes and he smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"We're you paying attention at all?" He asks.

"No" I say smiling. He pauses realizing that I was staring at his lips. They start to form into a grin.

"Well I just found some more homework" he says. I lift my eyebrow.

"Where?" I ask.

"It's right infront of me" He says pointing at me making me burn red

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"That's right. Your my homework and I'm gonna slam you on this table and do you all night" He says grabbing my hips. I burn red as his soft lips hit my neck. He searches around sucking on my neck until he hits my soft spot making me moan lightly. He grins against my neck then starts sucking it harsher until I'm moaning loud. He pulls back and his lips crash on mine. His hands grab strands of my hair and tug. I get brave and pull at the bottom of his white t-shirt. He gets the message sliding his shirt off. He then slides off my leggings and moves his hands slowly down my torso all the way to my hips. He brings me to my livingroom couch. I move my hand slowly down to his belt buckle undoing it then sliding off his belt. As it falls to the floor I start to pull down his black skinny jeans.

He stands in only his boxers showing his big bulge. He slides off his boxers making his big erection spring out. I get down on my knees and start to pump his member. As I do he lifts his head back throwing out moans every now and then. I start to lick his tip. He starts moaning harder. Then I start to give him a blowjob. I suck his member until he starts to grab my hair making a makeshift ponytail. He bobs my head making me gag his dick. I almost choke on his member.

"Sunishta I-I'm gonna!-" he didn't finish his sentence as his liquids poured out and into my mouth. That's when he grabs my hips and sets me on the couch. He rips down my underwear, slamming into me without warning. He goes hard and I become a moaning mess.

"Zach!" I scream as he goes harder.

"What's my name?" He asks slamming into me.

"Zach!" I shout again.

"Wrong" he says slowing down a little making me whimper.

"Daddy!" I shout making him go faster.

"There you go" he says pushing into me forcefully. "Princess your so tight" He moans as he pumps in and out of me. He hits my G-spot making me scream

"DADDY R-RIGH-T THE-ERE!" I scream as he pushes into it multiple times. He pushes and pushes as his thrusts start to get sloppier. We climax at the same time releasing our liquids onto the soft couch cushion.

He gets me dressed into pajamas and lays me to sleep in my bed. He goes in the kitchen and finishes my homework for me as I drift off to sleep.