Jonah

A/N before this starts this chapter was suggested by @Lauragray4800 also this story takes place in 10 years from right now.

Jonahs' P.O.V
I've been married to the love of my life for 8 years. Her names Lora. In our first year of marriage we had a kid named Emily. Now don't get me wrong I'm still good friends with the other 4 band mates and we still make music sometimes. We all went our separate ways when everyone of us has a significant other and Corbyn and Christina are already married too a year before I married Lora.

"Ok Em, what do you want for Christmas? It's really soon" Lora says sitting on the couch next to Emily who was watching SpongeBob SquarePants her favorite TV show.

"A pony!" She shouts turning towards Lora

"What else?" Lora asks looking back at me smiling and letting out a cute giggle.

"I want a sister" She says jumping on Loras' lap. Lora looks back at me still smiling and now I am too.

"Ok how about you write some other things down on a Christmas list" She says getting up. She grabs a note book and writes 'Emily's Christmas list' at the top and puts 10 numbers "You can work on that later" Lora adds picking up Emily

"When does school start?" Emily asks looking at the time.

"In about ten minutes that's why you have to get to school soon so grab your shoes" I say speaking up. She comes over and hugs me her height only going up to my waist

"Goodmorning daddy" She says letting go and grabbing her shoes. I shoot a glance to Lora and let out a small chuckle. I help her with her shoes and then pick her up carrying her to the car. I buckle her into her car seat. I fix the rear view mirror and look at Emily from it.

"So are you excited about school today?" I ask pulling out of the driveway.

"No schools boring" She said giving me the 'I'm bored' face.

"I loved kindergarten when I was your age" I say turning onto her schools road.

"It's ok" She shrugs.

"Ok sweetie well we're here have a great day at school" I kiss her cheek as she hops out and walks into her building. I start my drive home. When I get there Lora was drawing in a notebook. She didn't realize I had come in. I wrap my arms around the back of her and kiss the back of her head.

"Did you hear what the kid wanted?" She asks.

"I mean not gonna lie I want a pony too" I say jokingly.

"No the other one" She says as I think back.

"A sister?" I ask

"Yeah that one" she says chuckling a little.

"Well that ones free" I say pulling the pencil out of her hand. I pick her up and bring her to our room.

"How long do we have?" She asks looking at her watch.

"About 7 hours" I say taking my shirt off. She doesn't proceed to do anything but kissing me which soon turns into a full on make out session. I press her slim body against the wall kissing her roughly and leaving trails of marks down her neck soon fading to a deep purple as I slide her shirt off. She grabs my belt and unbuckled it soon sliding it off also sliding my jeans off and I do the same to her leggings soon leaving us both in only underwear.

I bring my hands to her waistband pulling her underwear off throwing them flying to wherever as I lick around her folds and then I stick my tongue in tickling her walls making her moan a little in pleasure. She starts panting for air as I maneuver my tongue through her folds and slipping it in her clit sometimes.

"I-I'm go-gonna cu-cum Jon-Jonah!" She screams out turning me on more making my erection grow a little bigger. I decided to go the extra mile so I shove two fingers in her pumping them in and out "Jonah!" She moans loud letting go on my hand. She sits up and pulls my boxers off making my throbbing erection stand up straight. She eyes it as it wobbles eventually finding its balance until she bends down kitty lick the tip. I send out very small moans as she grips my member putting her mouth around my length. She looks up at me smirking and I almost yell

"Lora no teasing me!" As she swirls her tongue in figure 8's and other patterns filling the room with my moans. She puts it all in her mouth and I can see she's trying hard not to gag. She bobs her head until my load shoots down the back of her throat and she pulls her head away.

"Are you ready?" I say hovering over her slim figure. She nods vigorously as I slowly push my tip in then pulling it back toward me repeating the process slowly until Lora lets outs a small moan making me go a little faster and every time she moaned I went faster and with faster came harder.

We were both moaning loudly as I squeezed in and out of her.

"Your so tight Lora" I moan out. I moved around searching for one area when I hit it. I hit her g-spot making her scream.

"J-Jona-ah right-t th-there!" She moans out making me pound into the spot. I accidentally scratch her back leaving long red lines that she doesn't care about.

"Jo-onah I-I'm gonna-" She moans out as a knot forms in my stomach.

"Let it out princess" I moan as she lets go with me still in her and I let go at the same time. We sit up and she props her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" she mumbles

"I love you too baby" I say in a raspy voice. I get us all cleaned up and put new clothes on both of us because she could barely stand.

Christmas Day...

Lora's P.O.V

"So Em, Jo open some presents" I say smiling

"Ooh me first!" Jonah shouts like a child raising his hand and bouncing up and down

"Go ahead kiddo" I say chuckling. He grabs a smaller box that says 'To Em and Jo" and tears the wrapping paper off. He eyes me as he takes the lid off. He pulls out my pregnancy test from last week that was wrapped in Saran Wrap. It had two small lines on the screen meaning positive. Jonah's eyes lit up. He shot up and hugged me tackling me to the floor. He kissed my stomach.

"Now I get to have 3 babies!" He shouts.

"2" I giggle out.

"Nope 3" He says kissing my forehead and making me smile.

"Em your getting that sister you wanted!" He shouts. Her eyes light up too.

"I'll call her Emily number 2!" She shouts in a happy voice hugging my stomach.

"Now now it's obviously gonna be Jonah Jr. " Jonah says smiling

End note

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please comment more ideas! Love ya and Jeepers nuts! 🌹🌹🌹