Perfect, I think I really love Chad.

-C

I know how you feel.

-N

Oh yeah I forgot about you and Chad.

-C

Chad who? Michael was starting to have a Romeo and Juliet affect on me, me being Romeo who forgets all about Rosalin the moment he sees Juliet. And I had forgotten about Chad and Cam when I saw Michael. Let's just hope we both don't end up killing ourselves to prove our star-crossed love.

I didn't mean Chad, or you for that matter.

-N

Well damn then, hey I gtg It's dirty cop time ;) ttyl cutie.

-C

Bye.

-N

"Rach!! Done yet?" I called out.

Still nothing.

I walked over to the bathroom and pressed my ear against the cold white door....there was absolutely no noise.

"I think something is wrong B" I said.

"Nuh uh she's probably just fingering herself or something, You know how she is."

I walked over to my desk and grabbed the roller chair so I could get the key to the bathroom that was high up on my bookshelf.

I put the key into the door knob and slowly opened the door, just in case she was fine.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"Beatrice call 9-1-1! Fast!!" I screamed as I made my way down to a bleeding Rachel.

I pressed to fingers on her neck to check for a pulse, but there wasn't one.

She's unconscious.

"What the hell happened?" Beatrice asked.

"Did you call the fucking ambulance?!" I yelled.

"Yes they are on their way."

I picked up Rachel and placed her in my lap. Then I saw where the blood was coming from..

"They're here" Beatrice said as she ran out the door.

I could hear the sirens getting closer and closer.

I checked once more for a pulse,

Nothing.

"Why do you do this to yourself Rachel?!" I yelled to her.

"Why?!" I said as my voice cracked.

"C'mon get up!" I said smacking her.

"Ma'am, we are here now please slowly move out from under her." The male EMT said.

I slowly did what he asked and just stood in front of my mirror.

I watched as they took her BP (blood pressure) and pulled her onto a stretch bed.

"She's loosing a lot of blood, let's take her in and get stitches on those slits." The other EMT called out.

"Young lady, meet us at the hospital"

I nodded.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

With blood all over my white pajamas, I stood in shock. I've never had someone else's blood on me.