Chapter 3: Twin brother

Sup Bitches!!!!!! Good to see you again! Not.😂😂 Lol. Jk!!!😋😋😋

_______________________________________________________________________

Azura POV

I woke up to see the white ceiling. I looked around the room and saw that it was not mine. Then the memories of yesterday came back to me.

Oh yeah... I was reincarnated into this place...

You're reincarnated too???

Huh? Oh yup! Wait... Who the fuck are you and why are you inside my head!?!

I'm your twin idiot! To your right. And I guess this is twin telepathy.

Oh... So,you're reincarnated too???

Yup! I was a police officer back then.

Ohhh... I was a hacker or something I guess...

Ohh... So,wanna tell your real name to me???

How bout you tell me first??

No. You tell me yours then I'll tell mine.

How bout this. We tell each other's real name at the same time.

Ok. 1...2...3!!

Tokomiya Sakura

Jake Williams

...

Third person POV

"" What the fuck!!!!!!! ""

( R is Ren and A is Azura )

When both of them heard the other names, something snapped inside them.

R: well well well... If it isn't the ' Ghost '! 😬

A: hoho!! If it isn't the officer who failed miserably at finding me!!😠😠

R: well,I got you now!!!

A: yeah right! You died before you could even catch me!!

Alright! Ladies and gentlemen,allow me to explain. In their previous lives, both of them were rivals. It all started when Sakura got a mission to kill the president of country X. Jake accidently happen to found out about it and decided to stop her but failed because Sakura calculated too fast. Ever since that incident, they became rivals and there was a few times that Jake almost found out her location. Jake knew that the hacker ' Ghost ' was the assassin he met that day and her name was Sakura Tokomiya, but the rest of the information was never found. Sakura on the other hand got all the information about Jake but decided to leave it, thinking that he will pose no problems in her life and that it might be fun to mess with him. So yeah. That's all I have.

R: BITCH!

A: ASSHOLE!

R: MURDERER!

A: BASTARD!

They continue to insult each other unaware that the gods and goddesses were listening while eating popcorn and drinking Coke or Pepsi.

" My dear babies!!!! " An annoying voice came and the door slammed open, stopping the argument.

" Havord!! Be quiet and don't slam the door! " Mom's voice came soon after.

Dad stopped and turn around, " Why?? "

" The babies you idiot! They might cry and how will I handle that?! Somebody tell me why I married this doofus?? " Mom said, clearly frustrated.

" Aw honey... Don't be soo angry, I was just joking. There there! " Dad said to mum while hugging her and kissing her forehead. Mom just crossed her arms and ignoring him.

" Aw you're so cute when you're mad you know! Give me a kiss sweetheart! " Dad said with puppy eyes. Mom just turn her head away from him.

" Okay! If you're not gonna kiss me ,I'll kiss you instead! " Mom's eyes widen and before she could react, dad hold her chin so she faced him and kissed her in the mouth. She was frozen for a second before she started kissing him back. It was slow and gentle at first but it soon got rough and hungry.😆😆😆

"" AHHH!!!!!!! MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!!!!! "" The twins screamed telepathically.

R: We have to stop this before it goes to far and ruin my virgin eyes!!!

A: Yes!!! Let's cry!! Wait.. that will only make it worse!!! Aargh!! What should we do?!?

R: We cou-

" Havord! The babies are here. " Mom said after they broke away.

" So you forgive me baby darling??? "

"" Please forgive!!! We can't stand another heated moment between you two!!!! ""

" Yes yes. Now I gotta feed the twins. They haven't eaten anything yet. "

" Ok! "

And with that, dad went out. Mom went to ' Ren ' and picked him up and put him near her right breast. She opened her shirt and Ren's eyes widen.

A: Close your goddamn eyes you perv!!!😤😤

R: The fuck is happening!?! Aarhhhhh!!! This cannot be happening!!!😵😵😵

Mom put her breast to Ren's mouth and had him suck it. His face was priceless!!!! It was so red he looked like a tomato🍅🍅🍅!

A: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! YOUR FACE IS PRICELESS!!!!!!😂😂😂

R: Oh shut up!! If you were a guy in your previous life you would know what it feels like!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

A: 😹😹😹

_______________________________________________________________________

Lol hi!!!!! Enjoying the book so far???😏