Chapter 1: Encounter with the goddess

Hey people!!!! 😋😋😋

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sakura POV

I took my black hoodie,purse and went outside. The smell of nature greeted me as I step outside my apartment for the first time in months. I put on my hood and began walking.

Rain was starting to pour down a little. I walked faster. I stop in front of the traffic when it turned red. After it turned green, I crossed the street. The green light began flickering and eventually turn into red. I felt something bad was about to happen so I turned around. A small little girl was in the middle of the road picking up a ball. I saw a truck going at her in full speed while honking. The mother was screaming for the daughter to move.

My assassin instincts kicked in and I ran to the kid. I pushed her away replacing myself in her spot,resulting in getting myself hit by the truck. I could hear my bone crunch and blood coming out. I lay in the warm pool of blood as my body turns cold.

Damn you truck-san! I didn't even get the chance to buy that Otome game and play with it.

That was the last thought I had as my soul left my body.

_______________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes. All around me was white in colour.

Wait... Didn't I die?  Where am I?

I continue to look around when a beautiful women suddenly appeared. She had wavy brown hair and kind brown eyes. She looked at me in confusion. One look at her and I knew that she's a goddess.

" Why are you here? "

Her voice was melodious and beautiful.

" Uhh... I died??? "

" You * chocked * died?? How??? " She asked.

" Uhm... I saved a girl from getting killed and got myself killed instead... " I replied.

A vein popped on her head.

" LUCY!!!! LUCA!!!! Get your *** here! " She shouted angrily.

Two adorable kids popped out of nowhere. They looked identical except for their eyes. One had green eyes while the other had yellow. The looked like girls but at the same time boys.

" Yes mother. " They said at the same time.

Creepy...

" Did you go and kill a random person again!?! " She said angrily,completely forgetting me.

" Uhh... " They looked everywhere to avoid their mother's gaze and find an excuse. Green eyes had an idea.

" Mother... Who's that? " He/she said.

Smart.

" Oh. Ahem! My names - " she started but got interrupted.

" Lucy! " Yellow eyes said.

" Lucas! " Green eyes said.

" Don't interrupt me when I'm talking! My name's Rosumeruta. Call me Ros. And I'm sorry for accidently for killing you. "

" My name's Tokomiya Sakura. And it's okay. " I said.

" Uhh... You seem quite calm about this. " Ros said.

" Well. What's done is done right? You can't change something that's happen already so I might as well just go with it. " I replied.

The twins had amusement dancing in their eyes for some reason unknown to me.

" You have a pure soul. Very well. I've decided. You have two choices. You either reincarnate in another world since we can't send you back to your world or you could stay here an become an angel. Your choice. " She said.

" I'd rather reincarnate myself thank you very much. " I said without a moment of hesitation.

" Hmm... Very well. May you have a safe journey. " Ros said and she waved her hand. I began to glow and felt myself disappearing.

" Thank you!! " I shouted at them before I could disappear.

_______________________________________________________________________

As soon as she was gone...

" An interesting one she is... " The twins said.

" I couldn't agree more. And why did you two call me your mother? I'd rather eat shit than be your mother! " Ros said in disgust.

" Oh come one! We were only joking around! " Lucy said.

" Whatever! "

" Ne ~ Ne! Ros chan! Can we play with her for awhile? " They said while giving her their puppy eyes.

" Okay okay! But let me join in! " Ros said.

Dark aura suddenly surround them.

" Hehehe...! This is gonna be fun! " They all said together.

Meanwhile...

" Achoo!! Is someone talking about me??? "

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Heyas again!!! This is their picture!

Rosumeruta

Lucy and Luca ( ignore the blood )

And this is Sakura!!!

Aligato!!! Mwah!!😘😘

Aligato!!! Mwah!!😘😘