1

"He looks like him." I muttered, I was walking pass the freshmans' side of the locker when I saw this boy that looks like him. I tried looking at his name tag to see his name but I couldn't, he looked at me confused, I avoided him and continued walking.

It can't be him, he's 2 years older than that boy.

It was the second week of school, and all my classes were different from last year, I had History for my first class last year and now I have Math. I'm still getting used to it since Math is in the other side of the building. I walked inside my room and sat at the front, I like to seat at the front so that I could understand what my teachers are teaching.

I took a glace at the door and saw that boy walked passed by our room. I really want to know his name.

"Y/N!" someone shouted from the back, it was my bestfriend, Yoongi. "What do you want?" I asked him acting pissed.

"Come seat with me here, it's boring." He whined, he likes to seat at the back so that the teachers won't see him sleeping.

"I don't want to, you know how I like to seat at the front." I said and turned around waiting for our teacher to arrive.

"Fine, but you have to treat me ice cream later." I heard him. I rolled my eyes and a few seconds later, our teacher came in. She looks pissed.

Oh no, please no suprise quiz, please no suprise quiz...

"Take out a piece of paper and there will be a suprise quiz."

Sht.

"Yoooooooooongi." I whined, He wasn't paying attention to what I was saying, he was just eating his ice cream texting someone and kept saying "Yes" everytime I speak.

"Yah!" I slapped his thighs. "What the fvck?" He shouted, everyone in the cafeteria had their eyes on us, including that boy. I apologized and turned to Yoongi giving him a "apologize to them" face and he did.

I leaned closer to his ears so that I could whisper, "Do you know him?" I asked while pointing at the boy. He looked at me and laughed, "Why? Do you like freshmans now?" I slapped his thighs again, and he covered his mouth to avoid shouting, "No, But do you know him?"

"Yep, he's Tae's Classmate."

"Okay." I replied. I acted cool about it. "Noona." Someone called from behind, Taehyung.

"Oh, Hi Tae." I greeted with a smile, "So who do you like from my class? I heard Yoongi hyung.." He asked and took some of my food. "I don't, Tae. I have someone already" I rolled my eyes and continued eating ignoring the fact that he took some of my precious food.

"She likes Park Jimin." Yoongi teased, Taehyung looked at me in shock. I glared at him but he was there smiling at me with his guummy smile. "Ohhhh Park Jiminnnnn." Taehyung teased as well.

"I don't, I'm loyal to hin." I said and went back to eating my food, "He won't come back Y/N." Said Yoongi and both of them looked at me.

I left the two boys and went to the bathroom, I took Taehyung's phone that I secretly took from his pocket awhile ago and searched for Park Jimin's number.

I went back to the cafeteria and placed his phone back in his pocket. "Noona, Hyung, I need to go, see you later!" Taehyung Stood up after the Bell rang.

"Y/N?" Yoongi called, I smiled at him "Look, I'm fine, I know he won't comeback, It's impossible." He forced a smile and both of us stood up since another bell rang.

I went up my bedroom and changed into some comfortable clothes, I jumped to my bed and took my phone texting Park Jimin.

Hey

Hi, are you from *insert school*?

Yes, why?
Well he replies fast

What grade are you? I don't really see you.

He probably checked my display picture on kakaotalk.

I'm a junior, you're a freshman right? Taehyung's classmate?

Yes.

It's impossible you don't see me? Juniors and Freshmans have the same time for recess.

I promise, I don't really see you.

You're cute.

Sht?

Oh, Thank you.

You look like someone I know.

Oh, really?

Yep!

Hey, I'm sorry but I have to go.

Oh, okay bye!

You're like him too.