_Yandere Wakiya x reader_

Keywords:

Y/n : your name                                B/n: bey name
____________________________________________

(Y/n) was walking down the street with her friends.

She was talking happily to them, giggling at their jokes. Once the girls are in front of the school gate, every boy immediately looked up, considering that (Y/n) was a very popular girl of course many boys would want to try their luck out. Wakiya was one of them, today he tried putting on shades to empress the (H/c) female, and because it's literally sunny today. Some of the girls were trying to hog the attention all of the boys put to you, quite obvious that they were jealous, on the way to your locker, one of the girl's from a table stretches her leg out in front of you. You didn't noticed where you're going, and eventually tripped on the other female's leg making you going to fall face first.

It was about 2 seconds and you didn't feel the concrete floor, you looked up to see who had catch your fall. It was Wakiya, some of the boy's that most of the girls like, you looked at his shades, it makes you feel kinda cool when you saw it, as he help you up, your friends were arguing about the whole 'leg day' thing. Meanwhile, Wakiya was helping you with your bags and other stuff when you were trying your best to stand since the ground had scraped your knees a bit too hard, the blonde asks if you needed to go to the nurse's office for a quick check-up, but you turned it down cause you don't want this to go all dramatic and sort.

When the first period bell rang through the school, you said 'bye' to Wakiya, making him slightly blush at the sentence. As soon as you skipped happily with your friends, he had the dark face, he was determined to have you to himself, with no one bugging the two of you. After school, you went to the beyclub, considering that (Y/n) was also a blader she always had a bey with her, it was kept in a case which in fact she brings everyday, (B/n) was extremely powerful bey, it almost knocked the Loginus of the stadium when you almost won against Lui, the champion of beyblading.

When Wakiya walked up, he saw you chatting with some other boys, they were seeking advice from you, you saw Wakiya at the stairs, making a face which clearly symbolizing 'help me here will ya?' had appeared on the (h/c) female as she was struggling with the surprise meet n' greet that the boys had made. Soon, Wakiya had told them off, they scampered here and there, then finally ran down the stairs. Giving Wakiya a big hug, you said good bye to him, the Wyvron blader was left speechless and stood there not processing what you just did, after a few minutes he awkwardly ran back to his mansion and locked himself in his room. That's it, no one's taking you away now, you are going to his and forever his.

'Those that touch will pay...' Wakiya shouted mentally

It was pretty dark, probably 12 PM at night, the blonde was awake this whole time waiting for the perfect moment to strike, he held a knife in his hands waiting for the girl who tripped you this morning to fully sleep, he crept into the room as silently as he can, being a tsundere he is he had to look angry at the face before stabbing her at the pulse line. He eyes flew opened but she can't say anything as if she can't talk, a puddle of blood dripped down the bed sheets and onto the floor, leaving the corpse behind Wakiya made his escape from her room.

From 12 PM to 1 AM, Wakiya had eliminated almost half of the school's population of students cause they either harm you or talked to you in a painfully odd way. He was getting insane soon...

To be continued...

shippernoscope: THATS IT??

Me: I'm planning to do an part 2 for it since I'm working on the Christmas special, it will be more bloodier than usual tho.

shippernoscope: Christmas special? Okay I'll go with that but don't abandon this chapter plz, me need to know what happens next since there is multiple ending choices in Yandere simulator now!

Me: I know, I know just wait!

Thank you for reading this short short chapter I've published and 'we'll meet again~'

✨ADIOS✨