Yandere Valt x reader

Keywords:
E/N : enemy's name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was your worst school morning ever.

Got bullied by a bunch of girls, you have the will to punch them, but when you did the teacher saw you and gave you detention. Then in class, you accidentally snooze for 5 minutes until the teacher had to wake you up and give you another lunch detention. Not worse enough? You got tripped fell, hit your head on concrete and got home with bruises.

Valt saw you down the road, all covered in deep scratches, bruises and some bleeding here and there. Noticing that you began to struggle with life and the situation you're in, he decided to help you out, he led you back to home safely by helping you to carry some things like your backpack. He took a last look at you before leaving, seeing you smile at him and thanking him a few seconds later, he liked the feeling that you gave him.

He started to rethink his choices, but nope, he was willing to kill people in order to have you only to him, and no one would hurt you again.

____________________________________________

It was night, Valt had snuck out of his house, a knife and an syringe was carried with him, after he snuck out he headed straight for (e/n) house. Quickly running to the house, walking around it to check if she's still in her backyard, she was, watering the plants. It was Valt's cue, slowly walking to her with his knife gripped tightly. Few seconds later, he ran to her covering her mouth with his hand, (e/n) screamed and struggled in Valt's grip, then a knife punctured her through her lungs. Pulling the knife out to leave only the blood on the knife, Valt then dragged her corpse down the hole in the flowerbeds to burry her there. Making his escape, he then took a public bike and ride it to Rayota's house, the bastard was also harassing (y/n), leaving you running back to your home everyday to cut him loose. Oh Valt won't let him do that anymore.

Parking his bike quietly, he took out his syringe, ready to kill this guy with all his might. He broke down the door, running up stairs, not catching anyone's attention. Valt then reached Rayota's room, peeking through the key hole he saw him listening to music before he switch the light off. All Valt could do is smile in an eerie way, turning his door knob harshly and stormed into his room, the boy was shocked at what he was holding, deciding that he should fight back, he held Valt's right hand, holding the syringe. What he didn't do was held his other hand, which could reach into the pocket  and take out the knife, the sharp weapon was slicing Rayota, making him lose a hand. Screeching in agony, Valt quickly took the syringe and stabbed it in his head injecting something that makes him dead.

His dad was running upstairs, he saw his son laying on the floor with a medical syringe stabbed in his head, his eyes widened with horror, looking back at Valt with a knife in his hand, looking at him with that smile that make his back hair stand up. Within a second, Valt lunged at the man, killing him and threw both corpses in the basement, locking the door behind him, riding the public bike home.

Next morning, (y/n) saw in the papers that two people were killed last night, there were no traces of the killer, this made her even more worried, what if she bumps into the killer? Will she get killed? Putting her doubts aside, she walked to school, she hung out with the bey club, talking mostly to Valt and thanking him for helping her yesterday.

The bell of the last period rang, (y/n) ran to her after school club. Getting your stuff packed, you went for your club, on the way there you saw Valt hiding behind a wall holding this time a tough looking rope, what is he doing with it?

You walked a bit closer but still hiding, taking a closer look, you heard a scream but was silently muffled afterwards, then, you saw Valt dragging this girl with a rope tied around her neck. Valt threw the rope over the tree, hanging the girl there, she struggled at first then her movements started to become weaker, a few minutes later, her eyes were shut and all was left was her dead body hanging loosely on the rope.

You ran over to Valt, screaming his name multiple times, you can't believe that Valt, who seemed innocent, could do this. He turned around locking his insane gaze at you, he smiled and dropped the body, you stared at him, not knowing what to do, his hands are covered with blood, his clothes are spilled with red substance, but his eyes are what scares you the most, they were filled with satanic doings & bags under his eyes were showing (y/n) that he was insane.

Taking a step closer to you. You screamed

'Stay back!'

'Oh I won't hurt you, just the ones that lays a finger on you' he said as he took another step

'Stay back!' You yelled again

'Look, if you want your loved ones to stay alive you stay with me, or...

'Or what?'

'Or if you say no, you die along with them.'

You were shocked, you only have two choices, either stay with Valt in order to keep your family safe, or don't and suffer with the rest of your family. Valt was waiting for your answer, looking at you straight.

'I won't stay with you. Not like this.'

'Fine, leave it your way.' Valt calmly said

Not fast enough to react, you felt a knife stabbed you directly in the heart, feeling the agony screaming through your body, you fell down with blood covering your shirt, the last thing you heard was Valt's devilish laughter.

Guess that you did bump into the killer after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first chapter!

Tell me if you think if it's kinda weird to see an innocent boy killing people.

Anyways see ya again!

✨ADIOS✨