Hurricane (part two)

*smut warning*

~Ryan PoV~

Razz practically threw me back into the bed, pulled my pants and shirt off.
He kissed my mouth again, then he continued nibble and suck all over my neck and chest.
Then he found my sweet spot.

~Razz PoV~

"R-Razz." Ryan gasped.

His moan made me even more driven. I wanted to hear him moan my name more.
I bit, licked, and sucked on his sweet spot for a while, earning more moans and gasps from him.

"Razz. P-please!" Ryan pleaded.

I left a trail of kisses going down from his sweet spot, to his belly button. I pulled his blue striped briefs down, and his boner sprang to life.
He gasped at the sudden cold feeling, but he soon started moaning my name as I took him into my mouth. He started to moan my name even more, causing me to take all of him into my mouth.

"R-ra-Razz. I'm... so close." He panted.

I didn't say anything, I just kept sucking him.

"Ra-r-Razz! I'm gonna... cum!" Ryan said. And he came, screaming from pleasure.

I swallowed all of his cum and I looked up at him.

"Want...me...to do...you now?" Ryan panted.

I nodded and jumped up on the bed. Ryan went down to where I was, and he started licking, sucking, kissing, and nibbling all over my chest, neck, and stomach, until he found my sweet spot.

"Ry-ryan." I moaned.

When he heard me moan, a devious look crossed his face. He began to attack my spot over and over again.

"R-Ryan- stop t-teasing." I gasped.

Ryan pulled out my green boxer briefs down and my boner sprang free and he started to lick my tip. I gasped from surprise when he took my whole length into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, occasionally stopping to lick my tip.

"Ry-rya-Ryan. I'm so close!" I moaned.

He began to move faster and faster, slamming my whole length down his throat.
He did it a couple more times.

"Ryan.... I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

He took my length down his throat, and I came, Ryan swallowed all of it.
We were both panting, our panting syncing up.
Ryan crawled up on the bed with me, and we went under the covers.

"I...love...you." Ryan said between breaths.

"I love you too baby boy." I replied.

"I hope no one heard us." Ryan giggled.

"I'm pretty sure they did." I laughed.

Ryan moved closer to me, and cuddled into my chest. We fell asleep shortly after that.