"And if I do remember and revert back to my true nature, what will happen then?"

"Doctor Beckett has made significant advances. The treatments are more effective now and eventually he may find a permanent solution. You could work with him, help him find a way to preserve your memories." She didn't know if even she believed what she was saying, "In time we may even be able to trust each other-".

"If you really believed that, those wraith you transformed wouldn't be in stasis on the ship," Micheal walked right up to Teyla, this time she did not back away. "They would be here, revelling in your hospitality.

Teyla could feel Michael's breath on her face. At that moment she noticed his skin. Despite the fact that he reverted back to a complete wraith state, his skin was not as pale as it first was. Maybe he was 'unclean'. Was it possible that the wraith DNA was not able to completely retake his body?

"Maybe you should consider where you are." Teyla began, not sure of what she was going to say. "You are not asleep abroad the ship with the others nor are you in cell, instead you are in a room with a bed and view. I do not believe that if our positions were reversed you would be affording us the same 'hospitality'." Teyla turned and headed for the door.

"What are you going to do with me then?"

Teyla stopped and without looking at Michael replied, "That is up to you Michael." She left the room leaving Michael alone, as alone as he could be with the two guards outside the door.

... 

The air was humid and heavy and the ground was wet. As she opened her eyes she realized she was in a wraith holding cell. The bodies of Ronin, Rodney and Col. Sheppard lay lifeless beside her. She stood up and ran to edge of the wraith cage. "Help" she called out hopelessly, "somebody help me!"

Michael emerged from a cloudy hallway, his hands held high in the air in triumph. "Looks like you helped me get my ship and supplies after all Teyla!"

"Teyla, this is Sheppard, report to the Jumper Bay." John's voice cracked over the radio.

Teyla awoke breathing heavily, her skin damp with sweat. She grabbed the radio, "I will be right there." She placed her radio back on the table as she continued to catch her breath.

Sheppard and Ronon were already in the Jumper when she arrived. "What are we doing?"

"McKay is having some difficulty getting the wraith ship running again and I figured having someone up there that actually has the gene to run the ship might help." John had already begun powering up the Jumper's systems.

"John, I know very little about wraith technology, definitely not enough to know how to fix a wraith hive ship." Teyla paused, not knowing exactly how John would react to her next words. "Maybe we should ask Michael for help. I know we cannot trust him, but further betraying him will only make him more angry and more dangerous."

Ronon grunted, "I'll kill him before he gets the chance to be dangerous."

John paid no attention to Ronon's comment. "What makes you think he will help us if we ask?" He did not attempt to hide his sarcasm.

"I believe that he truly feels like he has no place to belong. If we can show him that he can belong here, on Atlantis, maybe he will agree to take the treatment again."

"Well, I suppose it can't hurt. Lets ask!" John left the back of the Jumper. He turned to Teyla as they began walking, "do you really believe we will ever be able to trust him?"

Teyla thought for a second. She was not originally from Atlantis yet she was trusted now by John and Elizabeth as well as everyone else on Atlantis. Ronon as well was from another planet and he didn't exactly appear to be trust worthy at first. She thought back to being held at gunpoint while Dr. Beckett removed the wraith tracking devise that had made Ronon a runner for seven years. Despite that, he too was now a trusted member of their team as well as a close friend. Finally Teyla replied, "if we do not give him the chance to prove that he is and instead choose to believe that he is not than we would be no better than the wraith that betrayed him on that ship."