Fairy Tail X Reader Chapter 12 I'm Back

You were moving back to your team then fell down. Natsu and the others saw this. Natsu, Gray, and Lucy ran down and ran to you. "(F/N)!?" Natsu panicked. He stopped running and picked you up bridal style. You were.. dead.  Natsu shook you hard. "(F/N)!!" He yelled angrily. "WAKE UP!! YOU'RE NOT DEAD! WAKE UP (F/N)!!!" He yelled so hard. "No.. is she.." Lucy started to tear up. "No shes not.." Gray said tears too. Happy flew down to Natsu. "(F/N)!!!" Natsu yelled crying. Erza ran down and ran to Natsu. "Don't tell me she's.." Erza started to cry. *You're mind* You were in this dark room. "Hello?" You yelled. You saw this orb. You touched it and it showed you what it was. *THE FLASH BACK* "Igneel?" You asked. *you were little so* "Hmm?" He asked. "Do you think im strong like you?" You asked. "Well of course. When I'm not here with you, im always in here." He pointed to your heart. "Yeah!" You smiled. *FLASH BACK END* "What are you trying to say?" You asked. Another orb came. You touched it. *FLASH BACK* It showed you and fairy tail members greeting you and being happy with you. They looked so happy. You all were laughing. *FLASH BACK END* You teared up a bit from that. *BACK TO NATSU* You were in the infirmary on the bed with a bandage on your cheek and head. A tube was on your arm. The little beep machine was there to. Every fairy tail member was in the infirmary room with you. They looked at the machine. Beep....Beep... Beeeep. You were dead.. The members started to cry. Natsu looked down clenching his fists and crying. His tears were falling to the ground. "(F-F/N)... WHY!?" Lucy yelled and crying. *AT fairy tail* They did a funeral again. It was raining and dark. Everybody with suits and dresses. "Farewell (F/N). We will miss you.." Master Makarov said crying. Everybody teared up again. Natsu was looking very sad. *Time skip to the end of the year* Its been so long. Everybody didn't talk about you because it would upset Natsu and everybody else. Lisanna went back to earth land last month and joined Fairy Tail. They did a celebration for her. *TIME SKIP TO NEXT YEAR* The day you died. It was rainy and gloomy outside. Natsu sighed. Mirajane and Elfman visited your grave since they thought you were like a little sister to them. Lisanna decided to go back to edolas for another month. Fairy Tail was quiet it was never like this. Nobody talked. *With you* You were alive and you were dead, but one of your lovely dragon friend's made you alive. You were back to yourself. Today was the day you were completely restored to yourself. You had your water magic and all that. The dragon used a special water to get you back to the living. It went inside your body and competly healed you. Your heart was broken, but when the special water got to it, it healed it. "Thank you Mother." You smiled. "I'm glad you're still alive." She smiled. "Thanks. I'll be leaving!" You smiled and left. *NEXT DAY* You took the train. and made it to Magnolia. You saw it again.  Its already starting a new year. Wasn't long ago... Maybe 4 months ago. You walked around. Everybody was looking at you and you felt uncomfortable. You saw Fairy Tail. You missed it so much. You took a breath and slowly walked. You opened the door. The light was shining on you, so no one could see what you looked like. "Huh? Whos that?" Lucy asked. "Aye!" Happy said. "GRAY!!" Natsu yelled. "SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!" Gray yelled. Everyone was looking at you. The light faded and it showed your face. The guild looked at you surprised. "(F/N)!!" The guild yelled loudly. You jumped up startled. The men of the guild ran to you but Elfman punched them all away with his fist. "GET AWAY PEOPLE!" He yelled. He was hugging you first. "Oh Elfman, they just missed her!" Mirajane said. Natsu was standing there. He was just really surprised and eyes widened. Elfman let you go. You looked at Natsu. You saw how surprised he was.He had a tear in the corner of his eye. Happy came to Natsu and saw you. "(F/N)!" They both yelled. The ran to you and hugged you tightly. Happy was whining. Natsu was whining too. Lucy came over and sweat dropped. "(F/N)!" She yelled. Erza then Gray. "(F/N)!" They both yelled. Natsu, Lucy, Erza, and Gray hugged you tightly. Natsu, Gray, Happy, Erza, and Lucy were hugging you tightly. You sweat dropped. "Guys!" You laughed. They let you go. Master Makarov walked over. You looked at him. "Im glad your not dead (F/N)." He softly said. "Thank you." You smiled. "But.. I thought you were dead? How are you alive?" He asked. "Well.. I was dead, but then my very good dragon friend got a special water and then it healed my heart. Thats how i'm alive right now." You laughed. "HER DRAGON FRIENDS ARE SO NICE!" Lucy whined. "From that.." Master Makarov paused. "WERE GONNA HAVE A CELEBRATION!" He cheered. Then the members cheered. You teared a bit. Then a sign said 'WELCOME BACK (F/N)!' You were happy, everybody was happy. They started to laugh and smile a lot. You ran to Natsu and hugged him. "Natsu~" You whined. "H-Huh?!" He blushed. He softly pushed you off. "W-What was that for?" He said rubbing his neck. "Whoa Natsu never pushed a girl like that before." Macao said. "Yeah! He's always like 'GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Max said. "True." Macao laughed. "I forgot to pay my rent!" You whined. "So.. you don't have your house anymore?" Natsu whined. "Yeah.." You said. "You could stay at my place if you want." Gray said. "WATCH IT BUDDY!" Natsu yelled. "SHUT UP PYRO!" Gray yelled. "Yeah I guess." I smiled. Gray smirked at Natsu who was mumbling. *TIME SKIP* You all members were sleeping. You woke up seeing destruction. Everybody was sleeping. "Wow they must of party hard.." You sighed. You stood up walking to Natsu. His arms and legs were extended. Happy was beside him. You looked at Natsu who was saying a few things. "Awww.. he does look cute when he's sleeping." You softly said. "Fire dragon iron fist.." Natsu said and was about to punch you but you blocked it and his arm fell down. He was sleeping. *time skip to Grays.* "H-hey Gray.. is it okay if I hug you when we're uh... sleeping?" You blushed. "W-why?" He blushed. "I dont wanna talk about it.." You blushed. "Alright." He sighed. You noticed he was naked. "Gray clothes.." you sighed. "AHH!" He put his pants on. He was shirtless. You both went on the bed and you hugged him. He put his arm around you.  "Hey guys h-" Natsu came in the room seeing you both hugging. You both quickly separated. "WHAT THE HELL GRAY!?" Natsu yelled. "WASN'T MY FAULT!" Gray yelled. You blushed. Natsu looked at you then took you into his arms. You gasped a little. "N-Natsu!" You blushed. "Your coming with me." He said angrily. "NATSU!!" Gray yelled. "HAHAHA!" Natsu went out through the window. He jumped down and walked. "Natsu.." You laughed. "Sorry.. I just missed you a lot..." he blushed. You looked at him. "I missed you to." You smiled. You kissed his cheek. He blushed. His face got red and he was steaming. You laughed at him. "S-stop laughing!" He blushed. "I liked the edolas you anyway." You joked. 'WHAT!?" He yelled. "Just kidding." You laughed. He mumbled. "I'M ALL FIRED UP!!" Natsu yelled and you sweat dropped. 'Im glad im not dead..' You thought and smiled..........