Fairy Tail X Reader Chapter 4 I Have a Brother

-Narrator Pov-

Last tie on Fairy Tail “GET THE GIRL NOW”, “Master it’s all my falt”……

-Your Pov-

It was about 4 days after that whole mess the master let you have a small vacation everyone in your team went to a spa “This is way better then fighting all the time, right guys” Erza and Lucy where in a hot spring and had a bath to relax “You said it (F/N)” both Erza and Lucy said with a smile. Erza stand’s up and you see Erza in her armor “Uh Erza is that how you relax” as you point to her armor she laugh’s “Its my way to relax, why is there a better way to relax” as you start to talk she reequips “I guess there is a better way to relax thx (F/N)” as you start to sink deeper into the water Lucy stare’s at you “Hey (F/N) are you ok” as you  jump up at Lucy you blush “EVERY THING’S OK LUCY” as you yell you dive under the water and move away. “I don’t think she’s ok” Erza said with a worried look.         –After the pillow fight-

"It was just a pillow fight what were working up about!?" Gray insulted Natsu "CAUSE I GIVE EVERYTHING 100%" Natsu said back "OH LIKE YOU 100% LOSS.”OH I WAS AWESOME YOUR THE ONE WHO LOSS." Natsu said back again. "(F/N)!! I WON THE PILLOW FIGHT RIGHT?" Gray and Natsu said together. You look at them evilly. "Be quite." You said looking evil. "We're sorry we'll be quite." Gray and Natsu said worried. Natsu came over to you. "Hey are you alright?" Natsu asked. "Yeah it's nothing..." You said. Natsu grabbed your shoulders. "No you’re not I can tell. What happened? I’ll beat them up if i have to!" He said protectively. 'Why does Natsu care? It's like he's protecting me...' You thought. “I’m just confused at stuff right now, so please just leave me alone” as Natsu looked at you he hugged you “(F/N), I’m your friend I you can tell me anything” you blush at what you hear. “Ok fine, it’s about my mother, I miss her to much like every other dragon she disappeared” Natsu looked up and started to cry “I know how that feels” as you look up you see him crying “Natsu are YOU ok” as you ask him he just smiles “Just fine I happy that someone knows how I feel” Natsu started to squeeze you tighter “Natsu…..can’t breathe” you choke out “Sorry” he lets you go "HAHAHA NATSU LIKES (F/N) NATSU LIKES (F/N)!" Happy cheered. "S-shut up!" Natsu said blushing.

*TIME SKIP TO THE TOWER OF HEAVEN* "Time for some play time." The blockhead whispered to himself smiling evilly. You turned around because you heard something. "WHOEVER YOU ARE COME OUT AND FIGHT ME!" You yelled. "Your to weak you won't be able to fight me!" The blockhead smirked. "HEY CAT GIRL! TIE HER UP!" The block head ordered and the cat girl nodded. You dodged it successfully. "Your team is weak." You smirked. “WATER DRAGON ROAR” it hit the block head and hit him, but he was still alive. "What!?" You got surprised. "Wood won't get cut. Well my wood wouldn't. YOU ARE STILL WEAK!" He yelled and did some attacks on you. It didn't work. "Ha! Im not the one who's weak." You said. "WATER DRAGON AQUA SPHERE!" You said and did it. It hit him so hard he was defeated. It also hit the cat girl. The cat girl was a little bit alive and she had cat-like ropes and put it on you. It was tied on your hands and legs. "CAT GIRL!! GET ME OUT OF THIS!!" You yelled. "Somethings wrong with (F/N)!" Happy whined. "(F/N)!(F/N) Wake up!" Natsu shook you. but it didn't work. "To bad.. the cat girl rope can conscious any person.. That rope will make her forever conscious until its off she will be awake hahaha.." The block head said weakly. Natsu came over the the blockhead. "Listen buddy if you don't break that rope I will crush you in fire." Natsu said in a very angry mood. "To bad. The cat girl can only do that." He laughed evilly.

"Finally woke up?" Jellal said. "WHO ARE YOU!?" You yelled. "Im Jellal the maker of this tower. (Im guessing lol)" He smirked. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ERZA!!" You yelled. "Protective I see? I'm not going to do anything with Erza. She's not going to do the sacrifice, you are." Jellal smiled evilly. "Jellal before you do.. I have to tell you something important. (I think your gunna be suprised.) I was your sister." You said and Jellal got suprised. "What!? Impossible! I never had a sister."  "Yeah you do. Ever since we were born.. My real parents were a dragon. But your parents adopted me because my parents died. We have spend a lot of time together. Since we were little you and me were prisoners of this tower. We tried breaking out but... when you became evil you lost the memory of me. You were cruel and evil. I missed you as a brother. I cried and you let me go along with Erza. We joined the Fairy Tail and after that.. I changed. To a lonely girl to a happy one. You as a brother were like a close friend I had. Now you changed.. HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL AND EVIL NOW!?" You yelled while crying saying all of that. Jellal was still surprised. Jellal came to you and hugged you. "I'm sorry. I remember now.. I couldn't leave without you." He lied. He broke your rope that the cat had. "Jellal?" You said quietly."(F/N)!" Natsu yelled while running up the stairs. You and Jellal were hugging still. After the activation was done the tower of heaven changed. Jellal pushed you. "HAHA! YOU THINK YOU COULD TRICK ME?! I DON'T THINK SO!" He yelled evilly. He put you in this magic which had red chains on your arms and body. You screamed. "Once I push you into this ice your flesh will go to him!" Jellal laughed. He pushed you into the ice. "AGHHH STOP JELLAL!" You yelled. Then Jellal were saying some words. You were almost in the ice what was left was half of your head and your arm. But Natsu got your back and pulled you out. "I gotcha.." Natsu said. You were closing your eyes but you opened them being surprised. "(FN) is an important part of our family, I won't let you touch her." Natsu smiled. Then you both fell on the floor.  "Jeez.. What are you doing hanging around with this loser? If we don't hurry and get back to work, Lucy’s gonna pay her rent. Trust me you don't want to make her angry." Natsu still smiled. "Sorry.. I can't move." "No way! hehhehe..." Natsu got shocked than laughed a little evil. Natsu started to tickle you. "hahaa this is what you get for hitting me!" He said while you were laughing. "Natsu... You gotta get outta here as fast as you can." You said in a serious tone. "I ain't leaving. If you can't do the fightin yourself I'll just have to do it for ya."  Natsu said in a serious tone to. "You can't, he's to strong. Besides, you don't know anything about him." You said weakly. "Who said I need to know the guy to beat him up?" He said nicely. "Natsu.. please just this once.. do as I tell you.." You said crying on the left eye. Natsu stood there. He picked you up. "W-what are you doing?" You worried. "Honestly, I know you a little that well either. But I can still.. Take you down!" Natsu said punching your stomach. You passed out and Natsu dropped you. "What kind of unsatisfactory from hurting a defenseless friend?" Jellal puts his hands in his pockets………………..