Fairy Tail X Reader Chapter 2 Meet The Team

-Narrator Pov-

Last time on Fairy Tail “Ahem, As of now we have a new member”, “I’m Natsu, Natsu Dragneel”, “Lets fight (F/N)”

-Your Pov-

As you get dragged by Natsu you break the silence “Natsu..What if they won’t like me, after all I’m nothing unlike like you guys." As you keep moving Natsu stop’s "(F/N). Don't you ever say that! Sure other people will say your nothing, and I won’t ever let them get away with it. But to say that you, yourself are nothing, it just... Don't say it again. Alright?" He gave you a gentle smile. As you stop at a table you think ‘Why am I feeling this way every time he smile’s it makes my heart skip a beat’ you get snapped back into reality when you hear Natsu speak "Hey guys! Say hello to the new member! (F/N), say hello to Fairy Tail's strongest team!" All three members looked at you. Happy, who look’s like he want’s to laugh just smiled. Erza looking into your eyes like she was trying to look into your soul. And Lucy who smiling at you. Gray was coming back from the infirmary with his hand on his head still “Gray what happened to you” everyone asked with a confused look “Ask miss water dragon slayer” as everyone looked at you with a look you’ve seen before you smile “Sorry about that Gray you wanted to fight” as all three look at you you just smile “Wait you’re a water dragon slayer” as they lookat each other you walk over to Gray “Let me help you, WATER DRAGON GREEN LEAF” as you point your hand in the air everyone looked at you as Gray moved his hand away from his head he just smiled “Thx (F/N), I feel better” as everyone was still looking at you Natsu wa about to walk over to the bar when he bumped into  Gray “WATCH IT FIRE BREATH” as Grey yelled at Natsu he punched Gray in the face “DON’T CALL ME THAT ICE PRINCESS” as both Gray and Natsu start to fight you step in between them “OUT OF THE WAY WATER BRAIN” as Gray said that you stare at him with a deadly look “WATER DRAGON MERASH” as every one look at you there were a million of you “WATER DRAGON AQUA PUNCH” you punch them both you stare at Gray “Uh Gray where are your cloth’s” as Gray looked down he ran to find his cloth’s “MAN WHY DOSE THIS HAPPEN”

-Lucy’s Pov-

‘She’s strong’ as you think (F/N) walked over and sat down next to you and Erza “Hey Lucy you ok” Erza looked at you with a confused look “Yeah just fine just thinking” as you look at (F/N) she was crying “Hey what’s wrong (F/N)” as she looked up at you she ran to you “ do you guys hate me or somthing” as you look surprised you jump up “Why would we hate you your amazing, beautiful and strong why would we hate you” as you look at her she smiled Lucy stared at her as you just smiled “Hey (F/N) want to stay at my place if you don’t have a place” as she looked at you she had a big smile “Thank you really thank you Lucy”.

-Your Pov-

As you walk with Lucy you looked down at your feet “Hey Lucy are you sure this is ok” Lucy turned around with a smile “It’s 100% fine with me” as you look up with a smile you run to catch up to her as you and Lucy enter you both look amazed at the site “NATSU WHY ARE YOU HERE” Lucy yelled as Natsu looked up from the crouch he was laying on he saw you and Lucy in the door way “I came to see you Luce, but I see (F/N is) here too” as Lucy looked at you with a smirk you just looked at her with a confused look ”Well me and (F/N) are going to change now so don’t come in the bath room please” as Natsu heard this he turned around trying to hide his blush as you and Lucy walk into the bathroom to change you look back at Natsu…… “Is he sick or somthing” as you ask Lucy she just smiled “Oh, I think he’s just fine” as she laughed a little “Hey Natsu where done” a Lucy said this you both leave the bathroom you were wearing a long (F/C 1) tank top with (F/C 2) short’s Lucy was wearing a blue and white top with long black PJ pants “NATSU LEAVE THIS IS NOT A PLACE OR YOU” as Lucy yelled at Natsu you look worried “Lucy I think his ok if he stays on the couch” as Lucy and Nastu stare at you Natsu gave you a big hug “THANK YOU (F/N), YOU’RE A GOOD FRIEND” as you look at him Lucy just stood there with a smirk. “You guys sure got close fast” as you and Natsu heard this you look at one another and move away fast “NOT FUNNY LUCE” Natsu said before jumping out the window “Us the door next time” as you and lucy go to sleep you dream of what will happen next….