shot 2

The bright light of the sun rays hit Hemal's face... This breaking her lovely sleep.

She rubbed her eyes in a slow and lazy manner.... Suddenly her eyes shot opened recalling yesterday's memories... She with Dhruv.... Make out and... Half truth (may be).

...... I hope Tum wo jo Keh rhi thi you like me and all... Wo sab temporary tha... I really don't want you to fall for me .....

His said words chanted in her ears. " kya wo sach me sirf ek temporary make out tha uske liye???? " she questioned herself but does she really think... That he thinks the same.

No... Not for him at least.

Tu bhi kya soch rhi h Hemal... Just forget about it.....  Her mind suggested.

But how are you gonna forget that you gave off your body to someone else... Kya Tum ye himesh ko bol Paogi... That you slept with someone else.

Her heart spoke. Will himesh accept her. No... He won't.

She confidently said to him... That she don't feel anything for him anymore.... But how is she gonna lie to her own self. As to how difficult it was to even think about it.

Shooing the thoughts away Hemal dashed inside the washroom.

****

Hemal was sitting in front of the mirror combing her hair.... Still thinking about him. How easily she fell for him.... Yes has fallen for him.

But the question remains the same.... Was it just a temporary make out for him???

" Hemal ".... Baa's voice pulled her back to the present. Hemal got up and helped Baa  to sit on the bed comfortably.

" Baa Apko kuch chahiye kya... Mujhe bula liya hota aese kyu aye aap ".... Hemal shot her with nonstop question.

Baa just stared at her. She was looking stressed.

B- " kya hua tujhe.... Tu jabse Ayi h tabse itni sad h... Kuch hua tere or Dhruv k beech me"

Hemal stared at her blankly thinking that... Baa must have got everything.... that happened between her and Dhruv.

B- kya hua Hemal... Kya soch rhi h tu???

H- nhi baa kuch nhi... Bas thoda sa busy hu.... Aaj wo Dhruv ka account settle Ho jaeyga... To uske bare soch rhi thi.

B- Tu khudse Jhut bol sakti h par apni baa se nhi. Teri baa ne ye sab krke chod diya h bohot pehle. (caressing her cheek)  ab bata kya hua.

Hemal hesitated a little but then chose to say her baa the truth..... Half truth.

H-  Baa... Wo... Mane lage che ki Dhruv mane use Kare che.

(It's better if I don't try to use Gujarati because I'll end up making it a mess. Marathi bhi Likh dungi sath me😂😂😂)

Anyways... No sooner did she say this than baa asked her.

B- tujhe Kese pata Chala ki wo tujhe use kar rha h.

Then Hemal told her whatever Gariba has said her the last day. Since baa knew her feelings for Dhruv she knew that Hemal was somewhere being insecure for him. Hemal even revealed that she kissed him and Infact she liked it. Not only this.... Hemal even told her about how he had questioned her relationship with himesh.... Saying it to be a useless affair. Assuming her to be alone.

Baa like a judge listened to her talks carefully.... thinking and analyzing everything. In short... She was trying to connect the dots.

B- Dekh Hemal... Ho bhi sakta h wo tujhe use kar rha ho jese tune bola... ki wo Har new book k liye new ladki ko use karta h... Par jo kuch tere or Dhruv Narang k beech hua....  Use dekhke yeh samajh ata h ki wo bhi tujhe pasand Karta h... agar ye sab sirf uski novel k liye hota to wo tere or uss dhokle (himesh) k personal relation k bare me nhi sochta ya puchta.

Baa is correct. If it's just a temporary thing for him then why was he showing his interest in her personal and physical life. Why was he behaving so possessively as if it matters him.... If she sleeps with himesh or not. May be... He too likes her but denies the fact.

H- iska Matlab... wo bhi mujhe like karta h??? (she asked hopefully)

B- Haa Hemal... Wo bhi tujhe like karta h. (pause)  Tere dada bhi aese hi the.... Unhone kbhi khudse iss baat ko nhi mana.... Par jab Suna ki main kisi or ladke se shaadi Karne wali hu to bhaage chale aye meri shaadi todne k liye.

H-  Ohh to Unhone aesa kiya tha. (with eager)

B- Haaa.... Bhale hi Dhruv abhi apni feelings ko manne ko taiyar na ho.... Par waqt ane par wo tujhe bol hi dega.

H- sachchi baa.

B- Haa.

H- (slowly)  par aaj to shayad Uska account stable Ho jaeyga to Kese???

B-  Dekh Hemal.... Agar Wo tujhe pasand Karta h to... Khud hi kisi na kisi Bahane se tujhe apne pass ruka lega.

Hemal smiled brightly. Indeed her baa is a saviour.

B- Or achcha hi hoga agar Wo Tera boyfriend banega toh... Mujhe bhi thoda mauka milega apni kitty party me badai marne ka ki Dhruv Narang Tera boyfriend h. Main bhi kuch show off kar paungi uss sarika ke samne... Jab bhi ati h toh sirf apni sunati jati h. Huh.

Hemal laughed at her words. She kissed her cheek and took her cellphone and left for his home.

Totally forgetting about himesh... His ninety-six missed calls as well. All she could think right now was he.... The stupid writer, Dhruv Narang.

To be continued.....