Still missing you

5 years have passed
Jeans POV
Everyday seems to be more painful for me. I roll out of Marcos bed and stand up. I look around at everyone else who are still sleeping. I used to be the one who slept in but now that Marco is gone, I have... changed. I don't talk to anyone much except for Armin. We haven't lost anymore of our friends in this group which I am thankful for. I walk to the changing rooms after looking back at the empty bed where Annie used to sleep. A little while after Marcos death we where assigned a mission, to fight the female titan. We lost many soldiers that day, even a whole squad. It turns out the female titan was Annie all along. My mind was going into a dark hole. Marco is never ever coming back. I sobbed silently before hearing people talking, they all start to fill the room. I groan and walk out of the room to the mission. I have thought about death but I must stay alive for Marco. I must kill every titan. Jee i'm turning into Eren. We head off to the top of the walls.
3RD PERSON
It is chaos today. Everyone is getting hurt. The nurses look after the wounded. Reiner and Bertolt walk away from the rest of the people, signalling Eren to walk over. "Are we doing this now??" Bertolt screams. Reiner nods. "I am the armoured titan, Bertolt is the colossal if you scream we woll transform. Mikasa swiftly turns around. She was listening in on everything. She lunges towards Bertolt and slices his neck. He falls to the ground bleeding and gasping for air. Reiner shoves Mikasa to the ground furiously. Krista rushes over and gently drags bertolt to the healing place. "TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS THEY ARE TITA-" Erens cries for help are interrupted by a large, muscly titan standing above him. Before Eren could bite through his hand he is lifted metres above the ground. Everyone stops fighting the titans and watches as the beast picks up Bertolt and carries them both off into the distance. "ADVANCE " Erwin yells at the top of his lungs and people start flying towards Reiner, the horses galloping as fast as they can only to be kicked in the air by the beast. No one could keep up, as Reiner was now sprinting across the land. Erwin assigned hundreds of people to search for the 3. However he decided to keep some people back. "Mikasa, Connie, Jean, Armin and Krista stay back and fight off the rest of these titans" He also assigned a handful of other people that no one was familiar with. "SIR I AM GOING TO FIND EREN" Erwin was hesitant but Mikasa urged him to let her try and find him. "Fine! Lets go" They jumped on their horses and formed a group to find Eren. Jean felt nauseous, he couldn't handle this. It was too much to take in. After Marcos death he hasn't been to good. He isn't eating as much and he is isolating himself from the rest of his friends. Connie, Krista, Armin, Jean and the others stayed relatively close to each other but far apart enough so they could kill every titan. The ugly beasts started forming around. Jean felt dizzy and his vision was blurry. He collapsed to the floor. Armin rushed over and picked him up, trying to fly him up to the healing place. A tall and skinny titan appeared, Armin hit his sword at it trying to make it go away.
Jeans POV
I feel so sick... HOLY FUCK. I slowly opened my eyes and what was the first thing I see? Armin, Connie and Krista screaming at me. W-what is going on? They look horrified. I look up and see a titan. A tall skinny one. Dark red eyes and chipped teeth. It has a big nose and big eyebrows. Its mouth expands and I realize I am being put into it. "JEAN. JEAN" They are all crying and screaming. Don't worry guys it'll be okay. I will finally be with Marco. All though I am going to dye a horrible gruesome death. I do not want to fight back, i'm ready.