do's and don't's ♥

The do's and don't's of getting your crush to notice you! ~

Being Confident

Do: Remember to always look and feel your best! You can do it by treating yourself with some new clothes, or maybe get a new haircut/hairstyle. But take note that they should be comfortable too. ^-^

Another way to be confident with no need of money is to be yourself! Show your true colors, don't be afraid! That way your crush will most likely notice you, I guarantee! Remember; confidence is like a catnip to boys.

Don't: Avoid checking yourself out in the mirror or window every three minutes or so. This will make your crush think that you're insecure about your looks, so just be careful.

• Show Him You're Having Fun!!!

Do: If your crush sees you out with your friends, you'll look much more appealing to him if you'll laugh, giggle, and just look like you're having a great time!

Don't: Spend all of your time looking around the room or checking your phone -- it makes you look like you want to be alone. Your crush might take the hint and will leave you alone... Now we wouldn't want that, would we?

Walk Past By Him

Do: Just walk by with a purpose. Do it with your head held high and your posture straight, simple as one, two, three! And also, remember to walk slowly enough for him to notice you, and, just maybe, to check you out ^-^

Don't: Linger or walk like you don't know where you're going, but don't march right past him, either. Never keep walking past the guy a hundred times hoping he'll catch on! This will certainly make him notice you -- but not in a good way... And if he still didn't notice you, don't force it by awkwardly tapping him or winking at him... This will only push him away.

Catch His Eyes

Do: If you want your crush to notice you, then you should hold his gaze for just the right amount of time -- just keep eye contact for a few seconds -- maybe two seconds or three -- to show him you're interested. Just be a little mysterious or intriguing at the same time, but be sure not to go far as if you already think of him as a criminal or something... Anyways, it's highly great to catch his eye from time to time and to go back to laughing with your friends; that way he will probably wonder about you before sleeping at night.

Don't: Longingly stare into his eyes for hours. It's not-so-great to stare at the guy and smile too eagerly. I mean, imagine if a guy would do that to you; you would think he looks too desperate and you'd be creeped out, right? Then so will he, of course.

Let Him Know You Are There

- Say "Hi" and "Goodbye." Wave at him. Smile at him every chance you lock eyes with each other. When he replies back to you, SCOREEE. You knew you just got him to notice you! ^o^

Don't: Expect any guy to notice you just because you are there; it doesn't always work that way. So don't be afraid to talk to him!

Ask, ask, ask!

Do: Ask him if he could help you with the homework, even if you don't need help.

Ask him how his weekend went, and what he did.

Tell him about parties, events, or get togethers that you're having, or just ask him something casual. ^-^

Don't: Blurt out random things like "What do you do after school?" He might think you are a stalker (unless you are one :P). Just be yourself, don't be someone you're not!

Don't Give Up!

Do: Just repeat and repeat and repeat. 'Kay? :)

Don't: Search the room, make eye contact other than him, or check your phone... This will make him think that you are losing interest, or he could be thinking that you have better things to do other than waiting for him to talk to you. That way, he might just forget about you. So don't give up!

And I promise, -- if you just believe in yourself and don't give up -- one day he will realize that it's time for him to do the first moves. Just be patient and time will tell <3

• • •

A/N:

Hey again! I really hope this chapter was helpful Xxx

If yes, lemme' know by clicking the empty star (:

Next chapter:

Signs That He Likes You! ♥